PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on alpha + UBI SOFT/FORHONOR: Help me out here!!

killah_b-cuban
09-19-2016, 04:32 PM
Hello all, I was not accepted into the closed alpha for ps4, but my friend let me play last night. I drove an hour and half to play 30 minutes of the alpha. It was a hot muggy day, and I drove towards that alpha will all of my being. It was amazing. HANDS DOWN the best online sword combat game ever made in the history of man kind. My goal in the future is to partake in the For Honor E-Sports if that happens.

Please help me get some keys to the next beta. I heard there will be one more testing phase before feb.

LiveKiller7x
09-24-2016, 05:22 PM
Didn't your friend know that everyone who is invited to the alpha is allowed to invite 3 of his friends from his Uplay account into the alpha. You couldve played from the beginning. :D
I did invite my friends and could play with them right from the start.

Lady_Lynxx
09-26-2016, 02:32 PM
Not sure if that would have worked for him. I didnt get an invite for the alpha but my friend did, and then he invited me to play yet all I got was "you dont have premission to access..:" yadda yadda page. Would have loved to try it out too but I was stuck watch streams and people having fun :(

FredEx919
09-26-2016, 04:16 PM
Hello Killah_b-cuban,

Glad you were able to play a little bit and hopefully you will be able to join in the next event. Stay tuned for more details in the future.