PDA

View Full Version : Closed Alpha Forums Closing (9/23)

FredEx919
09-19-2016, 01:43 AM
Greetings Warriors,

I hope you enjoyed the For Honor Closed Alpha. Now that the event has come to an end, I hope you all are ready to tell us your thoughts. Just as an update/reminder, the Closed Alpha forums will be available until 9/23/16. If you have any feedback or suggestions, we would love to hear them. Head on over to the Closed Alpha forums (link below) and let us know what you thought. We look forward to reading through everything over the coming week!

Tell us your thoughts here: Closed Alpha Forums (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1326-Closed-Alpha-Forum)

SliceOBread
09-19-2016, 10:50 AM
Game's awesome. Thanks for the beta :) Waiting for news about next one, feedback already left at closed beta forums :)

Hekatontarchos
09-19-2016, 04:58 PM
I'm very thankful and it was a really pleasant time that I had with For Honor.

Will buy If P2P gets removed.

louisona
09-20-2016, 08:55 AM
Hey Guys,

I didn't get to play much on the alpha as it was only a short period mostly spent at work but here is what I have gained from my time experiencing the alpha release and my overall thoughts.

I know there were only the three modes available and i had tried them all just to get the overall experience, I feel the Duels are a great way to get started although it felt like there is a rock paper scissor scenario between the classes and i tended to notice against the same opponent over and over in a duel with a different class that one seemingly could out do another class, I do not know if anyone else found this so I would be glad to hear if anyone has any thoughts on this.

2v2 was a good a steady game type, It was a little bit of the intensity knowing if you had lost your battle then your team mate would have to suffer against two instead of just the one so it had a little more motivation to it.

4v4. This is where it got a little complicated especially with the team scenario, I feel that there should be some quick commands or calls for help due to the fact people without a steady or quick way to communicate there was very little you could do in terms of winning as it seemed to be, Or in my case various teams I was placed with this had occurred.

Teams in the events did not switch up or mix about either which meant a team with a player who had gear unlocked had more of an advantage through the whole of the scenario's especially if players did not leave the queue.

The Graphics were good and stable, I hadn't myself found any incident where pixels had flickered or had been missing. The only incident I encountered was a one time event where my opponent had started to float in the air briefly.

The controls are quite unique and will take some time to get used to for various level of gamer including myself. I found that the throw and block break were not as responsive as needed causing slight issues when fighting.

Overall I found it an enjoyable game to play and could not see to anything devastatingly wrong! If anyone wants to discuss further please feel free to, Just wanted to voice my opinion briefly and I hope when a Beta is released that I shall be able to test it more thoroughly.

Delscen
09-21-2016, 08:35 PM
What time on 9/23 will the closed alpha forum close? I wanted to post a video sometime on 9/22 or early 9/23