PDA

View Full Version : Current content is lackluster and not anywhere near worth 60 more like 20/30$

ToryJJ
09-19-2016, 01:06 AM
Hope it changes by launch.
At least thats my and my group of friends opinion.
Duels are boring.
2v2's are boring.
4v4's are generally pretty good but the maps are boring cause its only 3 maps forever and always.
There should be like 7-10 maps and have more people like 6v6 would be better for how large those maps are..and way more exciting..

DipolarKey2
09-19-2016, 01:12 AM
Dude, it's an alpha... They've already said that there are going to be more maps and game modes, along with 6ish more characters. Don't judge a game by the alpha, you're lucky that it even worked at this stage, it could have up and crashed.

LoatheMe396
09-19-2016, 01:15 AM
what part of alpha dont u understand its not the full game and its not all the maps that are in the game... wtf u dont have to buy it if u dont like it dude people who actually like the game like me will buy it and have fun and there are more game modes its not even all the classes...

tehkaao
09-19-2016, 01:45 AM
Is this guy serious... its an alpha dude calm your *** down.

xJstarx00
09-19-2016, 02:38 AM
Is this the first Alpha/beta you've played because in every Alpha/beta at least that I've experienced not everything is available.

Demoraliz3
09-19-2016, 05:13 AM
i think he not even aware of the fact that this game has singleplayer as well , not to mention more maps , as for character that will most likely be dlc but i did hear somewere a rumor that they would also include a free faction although that might just be bs that i read somewere .

TheDoomKnight
09-19-2016, 07:37 AM
welcome to alpha/beta tests sir/madam we hoped you enjoyed your time playing it and realize it does not represent the final product as well as it doesn't release till earlly next year as well as a beta test shall also happen some time between now and then

zide-
09-19-2016, 09:52 AM
Well this must be the dumbest thing I'm going to read today so thanks for that.

mikep999
09-19-2016, 05:20 PM
Here's hoping there will be a full blown, lengthy single player campaign.
One unique campaign per class? Haha - well likely not, but it's a nice thought.

The Tzeentch
09-19-2016, 06:36 PM
Oh... Wauuu... First time in any Ubiforums and i am bit surprised by community around here.... Many people seam like less than capable to take care of them selves :/

TheDoomKnight
09-19-2016, 09:11 PM
Here's hoping there will be a full blown, lengthy single player campaign.
One unique campaign per class? Haha - well likely not, but it's a nice thought.

well technically from what i understand it's just one large continuous campaign that transfers from one faction to the next, so kinda each faction has their own campaign but there all interconnected so not totally "unique" per say

Ziegentennis
09-20-2016, 12:20 PM
Hope it changes by launch.
At least thats my and my group of friends opinion.
Duels are boring.
2v2's are boring.
4v4's are generally pretty good but the maps are boring cause its only 3 maps forever and always.
There should be like 7-10 maps and have more people like 6v6 would be better for how large those maps are..and way more exciting..

You are right, but...

actually they are talking about following release content:

single campaign mode
1vs1 duell
2vs2 duell
4vs4 mods, like dominion, last man standing, and Point mod without claiming.

additional 12 heroes and an ranking type.

But infact you are right that 40+ € (simple edition) ist much.
And most guys are really just hyped. But i see formyself its great for few days to play with friends, but the incentive like in CS or an mobai s not given yet.
so long-term motivation are not available yet.

and if the most are looking on this with a short distance they will see this too. Because you have to pay an seasonpass for more DLC and if (just if) there are coming gadgets in a shop system this game will die faster than we have already time to wait until beta.^^

I#ll waiting eagerly. It makes no sense to make head about this clue...

pillevin
09-20-2016, 01:02 PM
Actually I'd pay 60$ to be able to play it right now as it is. :>

AliceTheSilent
09-20-2016, 07:56 PM
You do know there's a whole campaign, right...? If that's well built, it can add $30 to the price. Then boom, you have your $60 game.

SliceOBread
09-21-2016, 07:30 AM
OMG, please people stop. Your earning most likely above 1500 euro at least and have to pay 60 eur. In my country you get usually around 1200-2000 pln per month (unless you'v got good job) and have to pay for standard ps4 version 290 pln. You'r saying that the game is actually so expensive ? You gotta pay maybe 2-4 % or lower of your monthly salary... This whining about prices is getting more and more stupid year after year. There's ton of people at ubi who's working for quite a few years to make this game and a lot of other stuff they need while in development like electricity, software, hardware, etc. Maybe they should sell it for 2 eur ? Or give you for free because you don't think the game is so fun for you. Briliant idea let's sell it per fun units. If you say that it's boring you can but it for 1 fun unit * 5 eur. In short grow up, if you don't want the thing then don't buy it and stop whining about how expensive it is...

TheDoomKnight
09-21-2016, 08:17 AM
OMG, please people stop. Your earning most likely above 1500 euro at least and have to pay 60 eur. In my country you get usually around 1200-2000 pln per month (unless you'v got good job) and have to pay for standard ps4 version 290 pln. You'r saying that the game is actually so expensive ? You gotta pay maybe 2-4 % or lower of your monthly salary... This whining about prices is getting more and more stupid year after year. There's ton of people at ubi who's working for quite a few years to make this game and a lot of other stuff they need while in development like electricity, software, hardware, etc. Maybe they should sell it for 2 eur ? Or give you for free because you don't think the game is so fun for you. Briliant idea let's sell it per fun units. If you say that it's boring you can but it for 1 fun unit * 5 eur. In short grow up, if you don't want the thing then don't buy it and stop whining about how expensive it is...

to be fair only the OP complained about the price everyone else was just putting him down for whining about a products price when we don't even have the final or even half-final product
but yeah it is what is, don't like it don't buy it simple enough

Angry Ari 1
09-22-2016, 02:07 AM
Dude... it's an Alpha... if we're lucky, Ubi is only showing off 20 or 30 percent of the game. They will probably show off more in the Beta, giving you an even better idea of what is going to be in the game. Still, seriously, this is an Alpha; they put up a message BEFORE THE ACTUAL START SCREEN that said that it was portion of the unfinished game, and there would be bugs, changes to game mechanics, additions, etc etc.

Honorhound01
09-22-2016, 08:27 AM
As others have stated, this was an alpha test which only showcased an unfinished portion of the game. Obviously at this point it's not a 60$ game but after the beta test & further development, it'll be worth 60$ in Feb. next year.

It'll have more maps, more playable characters, PVE campaign, more options for customization, etc etc.