PDA

View Full Version : [PC] How do you feint a move?

tankasaurus23
09-18-2016, 06:31 PM
Just curious on how to cancel a animation. I cant seem to find the button on the list of keybinds and the fighting tutorials only show me controller controls....

Demoraliz3
09-19-2016, 05:00 AM
i would love to know that as well , and how do you slow walk like wesley snipes , cant find the button in keymapping .

Roy_McDunno
09-19-2016, 02:02 PM
I heard it's when you scroll with the mouse-button downwards during a heavy attack.

But I tried it multiple times with the Warden, and it worked once. Then I tried it again (heavy attacks from left, right and top), and it never worked again, not with scrolling up, down or pressing the mouse-wheel...

PC-controls are freaggin' weird...

I'm thinking about picking up a controller sooner or later, even though I suck at playing games with controllers.

i88
09-19-2016, 08:04 PM
It can be quite unresponsive and it requires a specific timing.

Poghwg
09-20-2016, 05:29 AM
The canceling only works during the beginning of the animation, so you have to be very quick and plan it beforehand.

Fardriven
09-20-2016, 05:32 AM
Go to key bindings in options and completely remap every single key because we pc gamers are nit picky and seriously the mapping is really bad in this game

BammerxBear
09-20-2016, 05:41 AM
Just curious on how to cancel a animation. I cant seem to find the button on the list of keybinds and the fighting tutorials only show me controller controls....

The scroll wheel for whatever reason is very unresponsive, I have tried it with two mouses and I still had poor results. Additionally you have to cancel it at a certain time I think it is just before the motion of your weapon moves towards your opponent.

Barzah
09-20-2016, 09:23 AM
light feint = just press space+direction after launching light attack
heavy feint = scroll down after launching heavy attack, which is somewhat annoying and i just rebind it to E and it work like a charm