PDA

View Full Version : You are incompetent Not the game

FHL Team sbt
09-18-2016, 02:32 PM
I think its safe to say a majority of the community myself included are getting sick and tired of seeing pathetic Ill educated posts bashing the game due to there own incompetence

You have been selected Exclusive to test an ALPHA of a great game. FOR FREE you have been tasked to post " Constructive well explained and educated feedback" based on not your OWN user ability but the core games mechanic's, bugs, and other general issues. Its actually embarrassing to call myself a gamer with the likes of these shoddy pathetic rage/frustration posts because you yourself and your OWN ability at the game SUCKS.

All these bashing posts but where is your constructive feedback? where is your own recommendations on how it can be fixed and solved. simply moaning about it with lots of Exclamation marks and saying "IT NEEDS TO BE FIX" "PLS NURF" That is not feedback or constructive or even innovative. you do not help in the slightest solve the problem or even hint at possible solution's

This game is HARD its the most brutal game of rock paper scissors you will ever play, It has a very deep combat system with absolutely unique and interesting diverse Classes.
It takes practice, Teamwork, dedication and strategy. four elements combined than can be found in almost any game.

there are bugs, small issues. balance tweaks. and other issues its called "Alpha" stop acting like you have PAYED for this game and its a full release.

You are Alpha testers here to Help shape the game. start acting like it.

This post dose not apply to all the great community member's out there actively trying to improve and help others understand the game. Please rate and keep this post active so it stays at the stop, so players ready just to bash the game with crappy input see this first

drguru
09-18-2016, 02:47 PM
Why does it matter to you?
It's the beauty of having difference of opinions. You want people to criticize the game by only how you feel and how you want them to criticize ? Not going to happen.

Best to accept it and move on.

Great game BTW, and nobody in the world could ever convince me otherwise.

FHL Team sbt
09-18-2016, 03:19 PM
Clearly your not understanding what I'm saying. I'm asking them to think and criticize the game with structure, input and constructive criticism based not there own ablity at the game of being good or bad at the game.

when you sign up to an alpha it askes you to think and criticize
in a certen way. telling you to give "feedback" to give solutions or ideas. what i am seeing is none of these just a fit of anger in a post bashing the game them calling it a "reveiw" or "changes"

FredEx919
09-18-2016, 03:41 PM
Hello all,

Lets just focus on leaving feedback for the devs. Also remember that you will need to post your feedback in the correct forums. Please make sure you are posting feedback directly to the closed alpha forums found here (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1326-Closed-Alpha-Forum)

FHL Team sbt
09-18-2016, 03:50 PM
Bet you any money fredex919 sat and read my post and thought "yeah you tell em tiger" lawl XD