PDA

View Full Version : One sided fights.

KrAzYCooKiE
09-18-2016, 04:02 AM
I have played a few matches now and found that in the player vs player portion of domination that when u get a group of people verse some randoms there is little to no chance. i see all the heroes group up and rush one player after another. leaving little chance for randoms to win considering i got into a game 4 vs 2 with ai and i was on the 2 side no winning that

DeathofCaine
09-18-2016, 04:24 AM
That's the nature of every team-based online game. Coordinated teams will almost always beat random pick up groups.

I think once this game is in full release, being teamed up with bots should happen less frequently - though it's still gonna probably happen when people quit or disconnect and the game decides to put you into that game.

It is kinda like being dunked in cold water when you load in and half your health is gone and someone is already beating into you before you can even respond.

AvarusTyrannus
09-18-2016, 08:25 AM
I play pretty much only PVP Dom, and there are a fair number of "gank squads", they mob up and run from one spot to the next swarm on a lone fighter like a pack of rabid dogs then move to the next. I also noticed that when going up against that kind of group, you could often still win, since they hardly care about objectives, heading where they aren't to cap or boost points can sometimes turn the tide.

Really though getting pub stomped is an unfortunate but unavoidable aspect of online gaming. Sometimes the matchmaking gods just stick it to you.