PDA

View Full Version : common online realism settings

eXtra_Corrosiv
07-01-2004, 11:07 AM
I have been thinking of playing some mp. give you ppl a chance to put some lead in olā' corrosiv.

I have been playing of line for a while. What are the most common realism settings you find online? I know not ever server is full real.... the main two unreal settings I use are distance only icons (because i can see way farther in real life than on the monitor) and no omplex engine management. All the rest of the **** is like full real except in campaigns i sometimes turn the map on.

are there servers out there that are CEM=no? and icons = yes? or in other words what settings would i have to get used to to fly in a majority of online games?

Athlon 3200+ / 2x512 corsair c2pt 3200LL / radeon X800 Pro / Audigy 2 ZS / WinXP / Saitek X45

eXtra_Corrosiv
07-01-2004, 11:07 AM
I have been thinking of playing some mp. give you ppl a chance to put some lead in olā' corrosiv.

I have been playing of line for a while. What are the most common realism settings you find online? I know not ever server is full real.... the main two unreal settings I use are distance only icons (because i can see way farther in real life than on the monitor) and no omplex engine management. All the rest of the **** is like full real except in campaigns i sometimes turn the map on.

are there servers out there that are CEM=no? and icons = yes? or in other words what settings would i have to get used to to fly in a majority of online games?

Athlon 3200+ / 2x512 corsair c2pt 3200LL / radeon X800 Pro / Audigy 2 ZS / WinXP / Saitek X45