PDA

View Full Version : Horrible PC Port(Terrible Control) & Berserk (2handed Axe Attack is To Freaking OP)

GamesGlitches
09-17-2016, 12:34 PM
The Title Says it all...let me know how u feel

Randy_Kamikaze
09-17-2016, 10:32 PM
Played it with Keyboard at first. It works. But it's far from perfect. Switched to a controller meanwhile, that works a lot better.

Can't say i found any Class to be OP yet. A lot of people simply don't want to put effort into learning how to counter certain classes. They expect to just rain attacks onto a Orochi untill it keels over,when the entire class is build arround countering your enemies attacks.

Maybe you just didn't figure out the perfect counter yet. Have not yet found anything that can't be defeated with a good plan.

Demoraliz3
09-19-2016, 05:10 AM
after using controller and mouse &keyboard , i actually prefer the mouse over the controller .. changing Alt to a mouse button is a must . Saying this is horrible pc port is just nonsense. First off game runs like usain bolt on my amd machine , There is complete freedom in key customization . and the most important part is it is very very well to play the game with mouse . Now about the berserk class all i can say is if you play orachi , then you will propably fail against a good beserker player. But there are other classes with their own special attacks in were the beserker isnt in the advantage.

Razor__Fox
09-19-2016, 11:28 AM
The overhand axe attack that is telegraphed, slow and can be blocked by moving the stick upwards you mean?