PDA

View Full Version : I need a challenge, i havnt found 1 after 10 hrs of playing. maxed out character/pres

galatic_god
09-17-2016, 04:55 AM
anyone really good want to have a good match?
https://twitter.com/Galaticgod/status/776952336652521472

colinmi
09-17-2016, 07:54 PM
You summed it up in your statement, 10 hours already played and maxed character and u wonder why no challenge. Alot of people have not had the chance to play that many hours in a short time.
Instead of sticky to your fave maxed out character, change to one thats a lower level then.
Maybe then u will find someone who can mach your amazing skills and give u the challenge u need.

galatic_god
09-17-2016, 08:36 PM
i would switch but i played against one player who beat me 3 times in a row and then left, i need more practice with elite players so i can get better. switching to another character is just going to make me worse with my main class.

Misterscruff63
09-17-2016, 08:54 PM
Actually getting a fecking go in the first place would be nice !

xJstarx00
09-17-2016, 10:07 PM
i would switch but i played against one player who beat me 3 times in a row and then left, i need more practice with elite players so i can get better. switching to another character is just going to make me worse with my main class.

I mean you did say you needed a challenge and playing with a different character would give you that challenge and then hey maybe you could get better at more then one character so there is always that possibility too.