PDA

View Full Version : Who did you end up "maining"?

Friguscorde
09-16-2016, 04:51 PM
so we all had our pre-conceptions, what we would like, what we would play, which faction we favor. but when you got the chance to play the alpha (or are, like me, currently playing it) who did you originally think you were going to like, and which faction? and what do you like now?

so for me i thought id like the samurai the best, and favor the orochi.

but now, i ended up maining a conqueror, which is a knights faction class

Altair_Snake
09-16-2016, 09:10 PM
I picked the Raider, because it's an Alpha and he seems like a good noob-killa. I'm not disapointed. In teh full game I think I'll prefer range-y classes or ones with a shield.

newt0714
09-17-2016, 12:49 AM
I main the samurai. It was hard to get the hang of but now that I am learning more and more he is a beast. Intricate but deadly

dceuxp
09-17-2016, 02:42 AM
I was gonna go with the warden, and i have played them the most, ive found the conqueror to the most entertaining class to play. itll probs change again as a lot of the heroes are largely different play styles.

Altair_Snake
09-17-2016, 02:50 AM
^ Yeah, I'm amazed at how they were able to differentiate the heroes.

OriScrub
09-17-2016, 07:07 AM
Conqueror, as I suspected. The flail is too epic to pass up

Randy_Kamikaze
09-17-2016, 10:34 PM
The Orochi/Assassin. He is nimble and quick, just the way i always play in any game. People keep screaming he is op, but i have no trouble taking Orochis out with other classes too. Just gotta adapt to him. He is build completely arround counter-attacks, so just raining a flurry of attacks onto him can't work. Interestingly that's how most people seem to play. Run in, attack untill target keels over, repeat.

DeathofCaine
09-17-2016, 11:02 PM
I had anticipated playing one of the Knight classes, but after witnessing the Raider pick up one of my opponents and carry him away - I knew that was what I wanted to do.

I pick things up, I put them down. ;)

DETHREAPER_11
10-09-2016, 02:51 AM
I kept my level balanced between Kensei, Orochi, and Warden. I thought I'd really like Orochi, but that was actually my least favorite to play of the character types I enjoy, I really liked Warden and Kensei, Warden for the no frills bread and butter fundamentals gameplay, and kensei for the MIXUPS man. I had a lotta fun, and I can't wait to try more characters when I get the full game.

DBLxxShotz
10-09-2016, 03:13 AM
Well other than making sweet love to Sophia Vergara ive always fantasized about being a bad *** sword wielding knight so Warden was my guy. Played Warden 99% of the time and tried out the other heroes each a couple times.

NestroGER
10-09-2016, 05:03 PM
I love knights and could not get enough of playing the Warden. Looking forward to trying out the Peacekeeper as well. Playing any other faction felt like betraying my fallow knight brethren and myself. And I always felt homesick when I could not play on the castle map. For Honor!

BearForce5
10-10-2016, 01:22 AM
I ended up maining the Berserkers. It just seems super deadly once you figured how to use him properly.

iHunny
10-10-2016, 10:23 AM
Started with the Kensei, then moved to the Conqueror and last day Berserker. I failed to find a main.

Razor__Fox
10-10-2016, 01:28 PM
Conqueror ended up being my guy. I found I could consistently win 2 on 1 and holding the capture point closest to the enemies spawn for the whole game is oh so satisfying.

HitMan00
10-10-2016, 03:40 PM
my first character i played with was the Orochi, but after i start playing with the Warden i was like o dam i'm kicking more Azz with this guy. the Orochi will be my second character but i more heading toward the Warden.

JukeboxJuliet
10-10-2016, 03:46 PM
I picked the knights, because knights. I have no interest in switching alliances. I'm a knight through-and-through, even though in real-life my heritage would be Viking. :)

The Warden was my heroine for the alpha, and I don't see that changing in the final game - though I do want to check out the Lawbringer and possibly the Peacekeeper.

Vordred
10-10-2016, 05:46 PM
the warden and conqueror were the two i spent most of my time on, with the berserker coming in third.

The_Tomatinator
10-12-2016, 11:23 PM
During the first Alpha all I played was Raider and right up until the last day of the second it was the same. Then I realized how incredible Conquerer was and I was hooked. Such a fun class!

ShuyinVardiz
10-13-2016, 02:52 PM
Female Raider. Twice into Prestige 3 so far. Awesome class.
Somehow cant get into the Warden, dont like the Conqueror or Berserk and have
no interest into ever playing any kind of samurai class, even though the Kensei
is fun somewhat.

waraidako
10-14-2016, 05:38 PM
Female Warden. That she was voiced by Jennifer Hale only made it that much better. Medieval FemShep.

momouber
10-15-2016, 06:15 PM
I favor Samurai and loved the Kensai, the spinal execution was brutal.
My 2nd fav was Warden he was a beast.

InsanezillaXXX
10-15-2016, 10:23 PM
I ended up playing the Warden and Conqueror more than the other classes which isn't too surprising since those classes I wanted to play the most. Looking forward to giving the Peace Keeper and Lawbringer a try when the beta comes out.

PowerSenpai
10-17-2016, 11:16 AM
Orochi is my bae