PDA

View Full Version : 1.11/1.2 Demo system

XyZspineZyX
11-10-2003, 03:34 AM
Hello Oleg and team,

Just wondering if the demo, or reply system will be touched up in the next patch (1.2)? Plently of my demos show the a/c in the wrong places.

I would be quite happy to submit some demos to u if u would like some examples. Just say how u want me to!

Thankyou for making a really cool game. One of the best ive played.

Message Edited on 11/10/0302:37AM by WTE_MaRauder

XyZspineZyX
11-10-2003, 03:34 AM
Hello Oleg and team,

Just wondering if the demo, or reply system will be touched up in the next patch (1.2)? Plently of my demos show the a/c in the wrong places.

I would be quite happy to submit some demos to u if u would like some examples. Just say how u want me to!

Thankyou for making a really cool game. One of the best ive played.

Message Edited on 11/10/0302:37AM by WTE_MaRauder

XyZspineZyX
11-10-2003, 03:53 AM
You mean compatability between patches and tracks? Thats probably impossible. That is present in all games that use replays (WC3 for instance cannot view 1.6 replays in 1.11).

http://home.cogeco.ca/~cczerneda/sigs/temp_sig.jpg
"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." - Winston Churchill

XyZspineZyX
11-10-2003, 06:16 AM
no. what im am refering to is a/c appearing in the wrong places with respect to what happened in game. Often i get a nice kill or whatever, however when i replay it, i am in front of the a/c when i shoot it down! thats just an example.