PDA

View Full Version : HUGE issues with the game so far.

vAshes2Ashesv
09-15-2016, 09:36 PM
Okay, so For Honor is great. On it's base level, the combat is responsive, competitive and fun. It's also adrenaline fuelled. I was enjoying the game up until a point.

The point was when I encountered CONTINUOUS server issues. Almost the EXACT same server issues as the full releases of Assassin's Creed multiplayer. Now I know that Ubisoft will sort these issues out to the best of their ability. But I feel some of these issues will persist in the full release. Just as I type this, 1st quarter of the game I was in, comes up with "Error, return to main menu" or something like that. Red bar player lag is bad, too. Too much teleportation.

Another issue is the players so far, the stuff the game allows them to get away with, such as running away to 3 other teammates on low health and destroying you 4 v 1. 2 v 1's are easy to handle, to an extent, so are 3 v 1's. But most times, the issue with these players is heavy attack spamming. They just repeatedly press RT with reckless abandon for the execution. The "Cut-and-run" tactic needs a nerf, too. It's too easy to play like this, and it's nothing short of frustrating.

There's a couple of negligible issues as well, which don't bother me as much as these two^.

My only hope is these issues get fixed some how, because it's killing the fun I was having.

vAshes2Ashesv
09-15-2016, 10:12 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating on this game just to hate on it, I love the game so far (the good parts anyway) and I want it to be perfect on release. I hope it will.
The fixes I can only suggest is:
- Penalty to stamina for cut and running
- Dedicated servers