PDA

View Full Version : Missing AEP Features?

HH Quazi
03-04-2004, 04:05 PM
It is good to know that it doesn't matter which version of FB was installed before AEP is installed, as long as FB is officially where it needs to be or where the FB disks put it when we installed it to start with.

I was also wondering, is there any other features that may not have been loaded by the installer besides the V-1 rocket? Thanks! S!

HH Quazi
03-04-2004, 04:05 PM
It is good to know that it doesn't matter which version of FB was installed before AEP is installed, as long as FB is officially where it needs to be or where the FB disks put it when we installed it to start with.

I was also wondering, is there any other features that may not have been loaded by the installer besides the V-1 rocket? Thanks! S!

HH Quazi
03-04-2004, 06:38 PM
Bump

WWMaxGunz
03-04-2004, 06:46 PM
Something about making sure your bldconfig.ini is not read-only? Fix is change the properties.

Bumping your own post when no one replies, and so soon?

Neal

HH Quazi
03-04-2004, 07:05 PM
Yea. I guess I'm a little impatient with all the problems people are having with AEP. I mean if there are other features missing, I want to work on a fresh install and get rid of what I already have. I'll try to practice a bit more patience. S!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WWMaxGunz:
Something about making sure your bldconfig.ini is not read-only? Fix is change the properties.

Bumping your own post when no one replies, and so soon?

Neal<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>