PDA

View Full Version : Just stands there / Shooting at ground.

DOOM-3
06-16-2004, 09:33 PM
I noticed a couple of problems with the 1.1 version of Far Cry. Sometimes at random moments, one of the enemy soldiers will just stand there looking at you. And that's it. He doesn't attack you. He doesn't shoot you. He doesn't point his gun at you or anything.

Another thing that sometimes happens at random, is where one of the enemy soldiers will have his gun aimed at the ground, and he will shoot his gun at the ground-(instead of at Jack Carver).

(Sorry if this has already been posted before. But I looked around and couldn't find anything).

DOOM-3
06-16-2004, 09:33 PM
I noticed a couple of problems with the 1.1 version of Far Cry. Sometimes at random moments, one of the enemy soldiers will just stand there looking at you. And that's it. He doesn't attack you. He doesn't shoot you. He doesn't point his gun at you or anything.

Another thing that sometimes happens at random, is where one of the enemy soldiers will have his gun aimed at the ground, and he will shoot his gun at the ground-(instead of at Jack Carver).

(Sorry if this has already been posted before. But I looked around and couldn't find anything).