PDA

View Full Version : [PSA] You do not have access to this page at this time

kyoj1n
09-14-2016, 04:48 PM
I had this same problem and contacted support. They said it is because my physical location is not in a region participating in this Alpha.

So even though my Uplay is US I am physically in Japan atm, which is not part of this Alpha.

If someone could point to a list of participating regions that would be great as well to help people.

Barzah
09-14-2016, 04:52 PM
I had this same problem and contacted support. They said it is because my physical location is not in a region participating in this Alpha.

So even though my Uplay is US I am physically in Japan atm, which is not part of this Alpha.

If someone could point to a list of participating regions that would be great as well to help people.

just change your region virtually (or maybe use private mode on browser) and you will be able to access it just fine.

iHunny
09-14-2016, 04:53 PM
North America: USA & Canada

United Kingdom, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Germany, France, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Austria, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Romania, Bulgaria, Albania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, Czech Republic, Andorra, Ireland.

Bones28449
09-14-2016, 06:50 PM
I'm in the US and still getting that message

FredEx919
09-14-2016, 06:58 PM
I'm in the US and still getting that message

It can sometimes be caused if not logged into the right account as well. Did you receive an invite direct from Ubisoft or from a friend? Also, have you checked in with customer support for them to take a look at your account? They should be able to narrow down where the problem is coming from.

Bones28449
09-14-2016, 07:03 PM
not yet i am in the process of writing support at this time also it was a direct invite from ubisoft....and i am logged into the right uplay account

Birdman-Z
09-15-2016, 06:20 PM
got a direct invite from for honor , can't access teh website from Canada...