PDA

View Full Version : good luck guy's ,i can't see you on the battlefield

N1GTHCR0W
09-14-2016, 03:31 AM
I was worried that I would not be able to play this closed alpha, when a charitable person sent me the code , I was very happy, but I saw that Brazilians can not play the closed alpha, more than 1 year following the game and will have to wait to get close to completing two years , it's hard not to be the northern hemisphere :(

TheBearJew411
09-14-2016, 05:15 AM
what platform is the code for?

IINGLSII
09-14-2016, 05:36 AM
Man that must suck, I hope they implement support for other countries in the future for the next alpha. Hopefully we see you on the battlefield sometime soon. Can you spot a samurai brother out and send me the code? If you don't want to that's fine, but I had to try right. I was also following the game since E3 last year and it has really built up and I am enthusiastic for whats to come.

N1GTHCR0W
09-14-2016, 01:33 PM
Man that must suck, I hope they implement support for other countries in the future for the next alpha. Hopefully we see you on the battlefield sometime soon. Can you spot a samurai brother out and send me the code? If you don't want to that's fine, but I had to try right. I was also following the game since E3 last year and it has really built up and I am enthusiastic for whats to come.

i don't can see the number's on the key because the page don't redirect me to the code ,because i am not from USA ,sorry

N1GTHCR0W
09-14-2016, 01:58 PM
what platform is the code for?

ps4