PDA

View Full Version : Killing me Ubi

TheBearJew411
09-13-2016, 09:50 PM
I have been signed up for this since day one for Xbox and have never gotten anything.....I want to play this so bad.....I seriously have watched every gameplay vid I can find and am just so disappointed right now. I do not want to sound desperate but I am......If anyone has an extra key for Xbox one and wants to help someone out my GT is The Bear Jew411 I would be so thankful for it and congrats to all that got invites I hope you really enjoy it. Here is to hoping.

N1GTHCR0W
09-13-2016, 09:56 PM
I have been signed up for this since day one for Xbox and have never gotten anything.....I want to play this so bad.....I seriously have watched every gameplay vid I can find and am just so disappointed right now. I do not want to sound desperate but I am......If anyone has an extra key for Xbox one and wants to help someone out my GT is The Bear Jew411 I would be so thankful for it and congrats to all that got invites I hope you really enjoy it. Here is to hoping.

i can understand you ,i too man

RattyHarbour
09-13-2016, 10:05 PM
Yeah this is the first alpha/beta I've ever signed up for, I was really looking forward to this! I guess it's back to the Division and all of the Delta's till mid October or later. I was hoping for a breath of fresh air but no... very disappointed but it is what it is...

Wildkelju
09-13-2016, 10:06 PM
I stand with you bro.

enragedMartin
09-13-2016, 10:10 PM
Count me in for the club of grief.

handheld brando
09-13-2016, 10:19 PM
I do not believe that all the Alpha keys have fully gone out yet.

So you may get yours soon have patience friend.

TheBearJew411
09-13-2016, 10:27 PM
I hope so man..... I am sitting here starring at my email and checking this while I work.....I want to be able to tell people about this game from hands on experience and not all the youtube videos I watch lol.

RattyHarbour
09-13-2016, 10:30 PM
Brando I hope you are correct sir.. a key would be nice

TheBearJew411
09-14-2016, 01:41 AM
I find It disheartening though that there are people like me that have been signed up for this since June 2015 and still have never gotten to play......I feel like this should have been our chance to play and an opportunity for Ubi to reward us for supporting the game for so long and being so patent while others got to play. I know this is done in some peoples eyes as fair as it can be done with completely random selection but this does feel a little wrong that people that have been wanting to experience this game for so long and have been supporting it and spreading it through word of mouth and showing friends Youtube vids and genuinely being in this games corner are not allowed what really felt like what should have been their time.