PDA

View Full Version : I got an invite!!! For the wrong system!!!

Joe_Corleone
09-13-2016, 07:33 PM
I got invited for the PS4 but I don't have a PS4. Who can I contact about this?!

enragedMartin
09-13-2016, 07:35 PM
I have a friend with a PC key to spare if that's what you want in exchange for your PS4 key

FredEx919
09-13-2016, 07:36 PM
Make sure you check in with customer support at http://support.ubi.com if your invite was incorrect. It should be based on what you have set for your profile. If that isn't the case, they should be able to help you out. Let me know if you have trouble

Joe_Corleone
09-13-2016, 07:38 PM
Fred I'm having trouble with the support. Can you help? I do not want to miss out on this I've been waiting since the start for this

Joe_Corleone
09-13-2016, 08:41 PM
Anyone please help me out with a spare code. I really got nailed to the wall on this alpha

enragedMartin
09-13-2016, 09:13 PM
One of my friends has 1 PC key to spare. I can tell him to give it to you if you give me one of your PS4 keys in exchange.

Haemmerst0rm
09-13-2016, 09:15 PM
One of my friends has 1 PC key to spare. I can tell him to give it to you if you give me one of your PS4 keys in exchange.

He made another forum post to exchange it for an xbox one invite. :) But is it possible if i can get your friends invite for pc? :D (sorry for asking! :s )

Joe_Corleone
09-13-2016, 09:23 PM
Thank you for clarifying that for me vinny. Hope you get your code bro.

Haemmerst0rm
09-13-2016, 09:28 PM
Thank you for clarifying that for me vinny. Hope you get your code bro.

Np :) have fun with the game soon mate! I'll keep looking for ppl with a spare key... :) may the gods be in my favor haha :p

Joe_Corleone
09-13-2016, 09:34 PM
I don't think I have a good chance of getting a spare Xbox code so I'm stuck with a ps4 code I can't use cause I don't own a ps4. So I'm probably just screwed.

Haemmerst0rm
09-13-2016, 09:37 PM
I don't think I have a good chance of getting a spare Xbox code so I'm stuck with a ps4 code I can't use cause I don't own a ps4. So I'm probably just screwed.

Don't give up, you still have 24 hours time to find someone! :D

Joe_Corleone
09-13-2016, 09:40 PM
Thanks bro, here's hoping

MisterWillow
09-14-2016, 03:06 AM
Make sure you check in with customer support at http://support.ubi.com if your invite was incorrect. It should be based on what you have set for your profile. If that isn't the case, they should be able to help you out. Let me know if you have trouble

I contacted support earlier in the day, and they said, and I quote:

"Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support. At this time, we are unable to change the selected platform for the For Honor Closed Alpha. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. If you have any further questions or issues feel free to contact us again and we will be happy to assist you."

Not sure what to do.

Joe_Corleone
09-14-2016, 07:16 AM
That was the same message I got plus when I asked more questions I got the same response in different forms, then nothing at all. Luckily I was able to trade codes with someone.

victoroprea
09-14-2016, 11:18 AM

i can give you a 3 pc invites if you give me 2 ps4 invites

vbpreina
09-14-2016, 11:59 AM
Thats sad! Maybe someone from the community can help out! I feel with you! I didn't get an invite for ps4! And i realy wanted to play this alpha very hard! Good luck for your search!

xSylar93
09-14-2016, 01:44 PM
Hey guys. I also got invited for PS4 and i want to play on PC. If anyone has an invite they can spare please pm me. I can trade my PS4 key/invites.

victoroprea
09-14-2016, 05:19 PM
Hey guys. I also got invited for PS4 and i want to play on PC. If anyone has an invite they can spare please pm me. I can trade my PS4 key/invites.
i can trade you pc invites for ps4

vbpreina
09-14-2016, 05:52 PM
Hey,

Do you maybe have a invite fort ps4 for me pls! I would apprecheat that!

FredEx919
09-14-2016, 06:41 PM
Hey everyone,

We're still working on this issue, so be on the lookout in your emails in case of any follow up to the problem.

Joe_Corleone
09-14-2016, 09:54 PM
FredEx919 has been the best person to talk to about issues. He has been working his butt off trying straighten things out. Hats off to you Fred!

MisterWillow
09-15-2016, 03:28 AM
Hey everyone,

We're still working on this issue, so be on the lookout in your emails in case of any follow up to the problem.

Hi,

Quick update. I just got done talking to support on chat, and they still said they don't have the ability to change platforms (I can sent you the transcript if you want). They also said the invites are based on what preference you chose during the sign up process, but there's no way of editing it.

Back when sign ups started, I only had a PS4, but got a PC in July, and was in the last PC-only alpha. If it's true there's no way of editing my preferences, that means every test from now until release I'll be separated from most of the people I'd like to play with, which is disappointing.

bottomfeeder90
09-16-2016, 11:14 PM
having the same problem they sent me ps4 keys instead of xbox one looking to trade them. for xbox codes.