PDA

View Full Version : Im honored

Friguscorde
09-13-2016, 06:10 PM
I got an invite for the upcoming alpha test, im hugely excited! this will be my first time playing the game (didnt get invited before at all), so its going to be a cool experience. haha i hope i can play as the samuria (as thats the faction i like the most).

but i want to say that im honored i was picked, for once i was picked to test a game that i really wanted to, ive had so many experiences of signing up to the testing of upcoming games, then everyone else gets in and i dont, but games i dont care about or have even heard of select me occasionally. so its nice to have this for once, getting to test a game i actually wanted to test for once.

reminds me cataclysm (WoW expansion)i REALLY wanted to get into the beta for that, a friend of mine got in (he'd been playing for a WEEK, id been playing for YEARS, since just before burning crusade) and he let me have a go, but my dad made me go outside with my friend (because my friend went outside while i had a go) so i didnt even get a chance haha.

so im glad something im very looking forward to actually let me in, and i just want to let the devs know how much i appreciate this. haha this game may go with my watchdogs 2 pre-order haha (already bought watch dogs 2)

Haemmerst0rm
09-13-2016, 06:33 PM
Congratulations! Enjoy the future battles and become a true fighter! I would say, enjoy the game! :D (P.S.: Do you maybe have an invite for this poor warrior without a key? :( xD )

Friguscorde
09-15-2016, 12:58 PM
Congratulations! Enjoy the future battles and become a true fighter! I would say, enjoy the game! :D (P.S.: Do you maybe have an invite for this poor warrior without a key? :( xD )

you dont have a key! you poor man, i dont have enough friends to give these too! add me on uplay, tell me, and ill invite you!!!

you have to be on PC though, thats the catch

Different9
09-15-2016, 01:21 PM
you dont have a key! you poor man, i dont have enough friends to give these too! add me on uplay, tell me, and ill invite you!!!

you have to be on PC though, thats the catch

Do you still have one left for PC? I also got no key :(

Friguscorde
09-15-2016, 01:26 PM
yes! add me on uplay! (i have 3 total keys, so one goes to vinny, one to you, and one to whoever posts first after this !)

Ontari
09-15-2016, 01:38 PM
Wow bro.. could you please give me your remaining code so we can cross steel? :D

Altair_Snake
09-15-2016, 03:14 PM
Any love for PS4?