PDA

View Full Version : Name one thing your excited for

SteampunkRuin
09-13-2016, 07:32 AM
For me it's seeing all the varied executions, I know I'm personally gonna try out each of the different factions heroes personally to try them all out.

What about you guys?

DivineSinner
09-13-2016, 07:42 AM
The campaign, I really wanna see where they go with this.

kyoj1n
09-13-2016, 08:50 AM
High skill ceiling duels.

An interesting melee combat system that feels more like a chess match (or fighting game) is something I'm really excited for.

MathiasCB
09-13-2016, 09:18 AM
Kickin' some butts. All day every day. Kick them butts.

Fatal-Feit
09-13-2016, 09:34 AM
Definitely the AoB combat system for me. I have a very hard time enjoying any other game after every closed alpha test because there is just nothing else like it.

VodkaSlam
09-13-2016, 02:20 PM
For Honor as a whole. The combat system is similar to Mount and Blade which i love. But the reveal of Co-op Campaign, Split Screen, Multiplayer with an option to play with AI Bots to practice. Not to mention customization. Who knows, there might even be more features....I already Pre-ordered the Collectors Edition ever since i Tested one build of the game.

Ill be waiting to bring more chaos on the battlefield once more, Bloodshed to Repeat!

VodkaSlam
09-13-2016, 02:22 PM
Definitely the AoB combat system for me. I have a very hard time enjoying any other game after every closed alpha test because there is just nothing else like it.

I got used to the system quickly because it is similar to Mount and Blades combat system. Always wanted a closer battle and one on one fights, but then this game was Born...and I am hooked!

DraxeI
09-13-2016, 03:25 PM
Certainly the Art of Battle - as well as exerting my dominance over Coma & HandheldBrandon :rolleyes: