PDA

View Full Version : The 'Install in progress' issue. Please help?

xxMissVongola
09-13-2016, 05:17 AM
It's been two days. I bought Assassin's Creed syndicate a month ago but I started playing it two days ago. I reached the title screen where it says 'Assassin's Creed Syndicate' in front of the train passing and then I even passed the scene where Shaun and Rebecca are caught by those Templars but then they escape with a leap of faith. After that, the loading screen appears where the whole background is white and Jacob can walk and all, with a small message on the bottom left hand side saying 'Install in progress, 7% completed. Hold O to return to the title menu.' I have been waiting for 10 hours but the percentage hasn't moved! I have already updated the game and I checked the storage of my PS4, and 42.01GB is allotted to assassin's creed syndicate. Please help! I must play Assassin's Creed Syndicate! I can't wait any longer, I bought a PS4 just for Syndicate's sake!

Ubi-Banshee
09-13-2016, 10:08 PM
Hi MissVongola --

So sorry you're experiencing this issue. Please contact Ubisoft Support for assistance in fixing this: https://support.ubi.com/.