PDA

View Full Version : Create a DLC character for an existing faction

Joe_Corleone
09-13-2016, 12:17 AM
Even though I'm will play all characters (but main Vikings). My class name would be Ronan. He or she would dual wield Wakizashi. Their armor would be medium to light, cracks in the ornate but dirty armor and helm would be seen as they were once proud samurai but now wander disgraced and without a master.

Lynx7386
09-13-2016, 12:34 AM
Shield-maidens for the vikings, taking a queue from the tv show here =P

Willaguy2010
09-13-2016, 01:01 AM
Shield-maidens for the vikings, taking a queue from the tv show here =P

The Vikings already have a character very similar if not identical to a shield-maiden, the Valkyrie is a shield and spear class that is gender locked to female.

iHunny
09-13-2016, 01:19 AM
The Vikings already have a character very similar if not identical to a shield-maiden, the Valkyrie is a shield and spear class that is gender locked to female.

Is that confirmed? Cos right now I am very confused whatever some will be genderlocked or not.

VodkaSlam
09-13-2016, 02:33 PM
Well Valkyries are only women fighters. theres no such thing as a Male Valkyrie. So it doesnt bother me if they have it gender locked.

PowerSenpai
09-13-2016, 02:41 PM
Is that confirmed? Cos right now I am very confused whatever some will be genderlocked or not.

As far as i know, gender locking has not been confirmed by Ubisoft yet. It has been stated in an article that there is gender-locks, but you can easily write that off as a misunderstanding.

DraxeI
09-13-2016, 03:29 PM
As far as i know, gender locking has not been confirmed by Ubisoft yet. It has been stated in an article that there is gender-locks, but you can easily write that off as a misunderstanding.

Hmm... I'm quite sure there was an official saying regarding this during either E3 or Gamescom this year.