PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Syndicate - Jack the Ripper - Sequence 9 not start

DivShad
09-12-2016, 04:47 PM
Hello everyone!

I'm just playing the Jack the Ripper DLC, and after I'm finished sequence 8 with Jack, the 9th sequence not started properly. I still control Jack instead of Evie, my progress dropped from 91% to 9%, and the Progress option is disappeared from the menu. All I can do is running and climbing with Jack in the empty Lambeth Asylum, no other living thing inside, no chests or glitches (but the map shows them), and I can't restart the chapter or reload any other memories. Anonye can help? I'm completed the base game for 100%, and the only thing is missing is the last two chapter from the DLC. And no, I don't want to restart the whole DLC with the activites and stuff, I'm just finished them!

Also, my AC Revelations Lost Archive DLC also vanished from my games, with the fully completed acivements. Only the base game (Ottoman Editions, now without all the extra content....) remains. I already completed the DLC, with all the achivements, now all gone... :-(

Thank you in advance anyone, who can help!

Black_Widow9
09-12-2016, 08:53 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums,

Please make sure to contact our Support team (https://support.ubi.com/) so they can troubleshoot this with you.

Thanks