PDA

View Full Version : Your most anticipated multiplayer mode

StimulisPakij
09-12-2016, 12:45 AM
I personally can't wait for dueling just for the more calculated fighting, I feel playing that mode will always help improve your skills at certain heroes. I'm hoping multiplayer is split-screen so I will be able to do some 2v2 or brawl mode with my brother. Honestly they are all pretty exciting and I don't think there is one I won't play but those 2 are gonna be my go to.

Here are the different modes--

Dominion: 4v4 mode, where teams must capture and hold 3 different zones to gain enough points to win the game or permanently eliminate your opponents, points are gained by capturing points these are soft points (meaning you only keep those points if you keep control of that zone), you gain passive points from the zones for having a hero defend a zone, points gained this way are permanent, other ways to gain permanent points are through killing other players, assisting players in a kill, and killing the A.I. warriors on the battlefield (not 100% on this one though).

Duel: 1v1 mode, 2 warriors battle until one is no more , no points needed to win, just the opponents head

Brawl: 2v2 mode, same kind of system as dueling so no points necessary to win, but I imagine a more savage scenario

Skirmish: 4v4 mode Deathmatch, team with the most points within the time limit wins

Elimination: 4v4 mode, each hero has only 1 life, each team fights until there is only 1 team left

SteampunkRuin
09-12-2016, 01:41 AM
Honestly for me it's all of them, and single player too. Everything about this game looks exciting and I can't wait to hone my skills on the battlefield.

Duel I think will be awesome if you get someone that you find you have a particular rivalry with, or when some one gets super famous as being good at the game and seeing them defend against challengers. I think those matches would be awesome to watch

yote224
09-12-2016, 03:57 AM
Dominion.
The only negative thing I have to say about it isn't directly towards the game mode itself but that it's the only objective based game mode (unless you want to split hairs and say "but killing the other team IS an objective)

Elimination.
From the way I understand it the game will be a very intense conflict with a heavy feeling of finality. It defers from TDM in many ways, my favorite being that the entire match's victory or loss falls on EVERYONE. But from my understanding it isn't looked forward to by many.

Vanraalte89
09-12-2016, 01:28 PM
duel :)