PDA

View Full Version : Would having been registered since E3 2015 affect likelihood of Alpha invites?

JaeCryo
09-11-2016, 11:58 PM
Just as the title says, would having been registered for an extended amount of time affect the chances of an Alpha invite?

I only ask because as the Alpha draws closer and having not received an email yet (though it's just as likely due to not being selected at all), I was wondering if my registration being done so long ago might have an effect.

Frankly I'm just antsy to know, like many, whether or not I was selected, though I'm sure the age of my registration likely doesn't matter as long as it is confirmed. Still I'm curious nonetheless.

Thanks ahead for any replies.

iHunny
09-12-2016, 02:07 AM
I think it some what random, might depend on what system and where you live to. We just have to hold our thumbs and hope we get one.

VodkaSlam
09-13-2016, 12:52 AM
Just as the title says, would having been registered for an extended amount of time affect the chances of an Alpha invite?

I only ask because as the Alpha draws closer and having not received an email yet (though it's just as likely due to not being selected at all), I was wondering if my registration being done so long ago might have an effect.

Frankly I'm just antsy to know, like many, whether or not I was selected, though I'm sure the age of my registration likely doesn't matter as long as it is confirmed. Still I'm curious nonetheless.

Thanks ahead for any replies.

Your best bet pal is to go into the rewards program, and be active in the forums. Their are many gamers out there who just signed up just to play it early then to really help out with the game. So having them know which ones are active and take the game and development serious are more likely to be chosen.

RedShadowViper
09-13-2016, 09:14 AM
[Thanks for the advice.