PDA

View Full Version : ubisoft **** ur customer service

LeviScott_98
09-11-2016, 12:17 PM
i made an email saying that i have a problem with the game cuz it keeps kicking me out 2-3 minutes into a game. This what ur email to confirm that u got the email said.

"Hello BootyPlatooty,
Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Customer Service! This is an automated response to confirm that we have received your message. You should expect a response from us within the next 48 hours."

5 days later still no ****ing reply. u have ignored me because u know I have a game breaking bug that has been in the game since beta and u cant fix it. ubisoft fix the game or get better developers to fix it for u as u obviously cant do cuz u cant make good stable games...

fix ur **** ubisoft...

Neogeta8
09-15-2016, 11:59 PM
i made an email saying that i have a problem with the game cuz it keeps kicking me out 2-3 minutes into a game. This what ur email to confirm that u got the email said.

"Hello BootyPlatooty,
Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Customer Service! This is an automated response to confirm that we have received your message. You should expect a response from us within the next 48 hours."

5 days later still no ****ing reply. u have ignored me because u know I have a game breaking bug that has been in the game since beta and u cant fix it. ubisoft fix the game or get better developers to fix it for u as u obviously cant do cuz u cant make good stable games...

fix ur **** ubisoft...

Have you heard anything back from Ubisoft yet?
I've been waiting 3 days now and still nothing from them.