PDA

View Full Version : Server connection issue last weekend - Data loss

Jabsetz
09-10-2016, 11:34 PM
Last weekend my xbox one was having issue connecting to ubisoft server for a bit. Then when we got connection back all of our previously collected icons are gone; it's been a week and it's like we have to start all over in determining which songs we've danced to and goals we've already completed in collecting the avatars. The dances are very off as well since then; I'm getting okays across the board for easy stuff and it's too annoying to play:/

IronicEar979
09-13-2016, 02:54 AM
Is there any chance that before you started the game, on the screen where you choose between Kinect and Smartphone that there was a red bar under the Smartphone option? This seems to be a sign that the servers aren't working and that you shouldn't play or else you'll lose avatar data. So far, there (sadly) hasn't been a fix for this.

As for detection, I don't have knowledge on that subject.

Jabsetz
09-16-2016, 11:02 PM
I haven't seen that, nor do I think that makes it okay for a server to lose my data that can't be reinstated; the information is backed up somewhere.
And now I can't access unlimited at all. Since last week when we had this conversation, maybe someone reset my account to try to resolve, but I have no access to my unlimited purchase anymore.

Black_Widow9
09-18-2016, 01:43 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums,

Please contact Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/) so they can troubleshoot this with you.

Thanks