PDA

View Full Version : my game will not launch

baldmad.jpg
09-09-2016, 05:34 PM
Every time I try to run this game it won't launch,steam says running and then quit and uplay dose the same thing,wtf is happening pls help.

Neogeta8
09-09-2016, 06:28 PM
Every time I try to run this game it won't launch,steam says running and then quit and uplay dose the same thing,wtf is happening pls help.

I have the same issue. I'm not running through Steam though, I'm going straight from Uplay.

Neogeta8
09-15-2016, 11:57 PM
'Hello. Ubisoft. Anybody there??!!!'
:mad::mad::mad:

Neogeta8
09-16-2016, 10:08 PM
Finally got an initial reply to my ticket which advised:

https://uplayoverlay.ubi.com/img/fallback/no-avatar.png Telmo @ Ubisoft Support Fri, 16 Sep 2016 14:31 UTC+1 Hello Stuart Bramford, Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Customer Support. My name is Telmo and I will be assisting you with your case. I want to apologise for the time it has taken to respond and apologise for any inconvenience caused. We are currently experiencing a much higher ticket volume than usual and aren’t able to reply to all queries as fast as we would like. Regarding the issue you describe we have detected that some players with an ASUS Motherboard using the AI Suite 3 are having similar issues. If you have the same type of board and that software installed you can access it and select the option for configured max cpu power and disable that option. Let me know if this is the case if not please provide your game files, DxDiag and MSinfo so that we investigate this further and assist you with it. Kind regards, Telmo, Ubisoft Support Team.

Didn't help me as I don't have AI Suite 3. Hadn't even heard of it until I read it in this email.

FouFromage
09-18-2016, 05:15 AM
I have not been able to start my game either. It is stuck on the initial loading screen (Uplay) and doesn't make it to the splash screen. For the past 2 days I've randomally been able to get in, but no idea why or how.

I have AI Suite 2 on my computer, but nothing changes if I close it. I even went into BIOS and disabled the CPU boost option the ticket referred to. Nothing.

Neogeta8
09-18-2016, 10:22 AM
I have not been able to start my game either. It is stuck on the initial loading screen (Uplay) and doesn't make it to the splash screen. For the past 2 days I've randomally been able to get in, but no idea why or how.

I have AI Suite 2 on my computer, but nothing changes if I close it. I even went into BIOS and disabled the CPU boost option the ticket referred to. Nothing.

Clearly they don't really know what is causing the problem and are just guessing what the cause is. :(

Kyoshiiku
09-18-2016, 07:56 PM
i don't know if it's related but i have a similar issue, but my game finally boot after 15 minutes of doing nothing.

I am on AI Suite 2

IOnlyLikeGuys
09-18-2016, 09:06 PM
I am experiencing the same problem, Steam will say it's running for about a second and then nothing happens, I've reinstalled the game, restarted my PC, changed settings for everything but NOTHING works. Ubisoft haven't done **** to try and fix it and more and more of players are experiencing the same thing!

I've played the game for over +50 hours before having problems and now I can't even launch it.

FouFromage
09-19-2016, 05:41 PM
Well, I have found a work around on my end. If you are experiencing the Uplay splash screen with the spinning loading 'U" in the bottom right but nothing happening try this.

1. Run the game from Uplay like normal and let the loading screen spin for several minutes (I usually do 5-10 minutes).
2. Close out of that window.
3. Open up your Rainbow Six directory and run the RainbowSixGame.exe in administrator mode.
4. The actual game splash screen should load up and the game will start as normal.

It is annoying to wait for a few minutes before launching but this is all I can figure out in getting the game to work. I still don't know why it does this.

NwT_Alfawarrior
09-19-2016, 07:16 PM

game doesn't start.

methiadakan
09-20-2016, 11:30 PM
Yeah mine won't start either. Waiting for a quick solution for this. Even cannot submit a ticket. Way to go ubi....

baldmad.jpg
10-05-2016, 08:20 PM
ok so the problem is that my GPU doesn't have directx 11 which is needed for the graphics,so I got to buy a new GPU with directx 11 and if you got diretx 11 and your game is not working then idk

NDC_Frystikista
10-06-2016, 09:31 PM
i have the same problem here. i have AI Suit 3. i have tried reinstalling the game and install both from ubisoft and steam, i troubleshoot the game, i started as a Admin, i reinstalled Ubisoft.... i have never had this problem but its all started 2 days ago.. i have almost 400 hours gameplay and have used alot of Money on the game (estimating around $200) ... FIX IT UBI!!!!

amazinruba
10-08-2016, 11:08 AM
Same here. Game crashes at start. Reinstalled uplay, the game, verified files, run as admin, compat mode etc. Nothing works. Deeply regret buying something that makes use of UPlay. This issues seems to be happening to people since launch and there still isn't a real fix? Great service !!!

SS_Gordi
10-08-2016, 09:44 PM

Thank's God is not only me. Mine doesn't get pass the "creating squad" option. It just sits there and Idles. I have uninstalled the game twice, nothing...still the same. I am not sure what to do.

AgatiKotara
10-31-2016, 04:04 AM

So, my father just got the game today, and has been having the same issues. What I had him do was go back into his steamapps/common/TomClancy'sRainbowSixSiege folder go to _commonredist folder and go to the vcredist folder. In there you will see the 2010 and 2012, reinstall them from those folders, make sure if you are using a 64bit system you use the 64, and if you are using a 32bit you use the 86. once both of those are reinstalled, restart computer. Log back into Steam and UbiPlay, go back to the steamapps/common/TomClancy'sRainbowSixSiege folder and click the Rainbow6SiegeGame.exe and run as admin.

SnakEyy
11-01-2016, 04:45 PM
I can't even get Uplay to launch. The game was working fine, until this last patch.