PDA

View Full Version : Graphics: What do you think?

Haemmerst0rm
09-09-2016, 01:04 PM
Hello guys,

I just saw a video about the new ps4 pro footage with for honor and the game looks absolutely stunning! You can notice the purity of the battle and the details of the fighting in here! What do you think about this? I was wondering if we get the samen graphics on PC platforms without any changes?!!!! :D:D:D:D

Link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQpGgwgXWaY

iHunny
09-09-2016, 02:31 PM
... PC can already do those graphics. The consoles is not ahead in technology.

Pheelyks
09-09-2016, 05:37 PM
I think the PS4 Pro is already failing to live up to it's own hype and I'll be sticking to my standard PS4 for a very long time.

Pallbearer7
09-09-2016, 05:55 PM
I think the game looks fantastic! I'm not too invested in how a game looks in terms of graphical fidelity. It's more about art style, direction, and execution for me. So far the game does look great, though. As long as it runs well that's all I can ask for.

MisterWillow
09-09-2016, 06:15 PM
I think the PS4 Pro is already failing to live up to it's own hype and I'll be sticking to my standard PS4 for a very long time.

^this^

iHunny
09-09-2016, 06:39 PM
When a exclusive titel gets released, will game makers be doing 2 versions? One for the "standard" console and another for the "stronger hardware" console? What if they releas a game for 3 platforms? PC, PS4 and Xbox1? Or will they drop the "standard" versions?

Fatal-Feit
09-09-2016, 08:52 PM
When a exclusive titel gets released, will game makers be doing 2 versions? One for the "standard" console and another for the "stronger hardware" console? What if they releas a game for 3 platforms? PC, PS4 and Xbox1? Or will they drop the "standard" versions?

They are not permitted to drop the standard versions. Anything that works on the Pro must work on the PS4 too. How well the standard versions will be optimized from now on is up for debate...

premiumart
09-10-2016, 09:59 AM
Im actually thinking about buying a pro ps4 just because it has a 1tb hard drive variant and my ps4 only has 500gb.

Deadshot.
09-10-2016, 06:27 PM
I think the game looks fantastic! I'm not too invested in how a game looks in terms of graphical fidelity. It's more about art style, direction, and execution for me. So far the game does look great, though. As long as it runs well that's all I can ask for.

I think it looks great, too - but I also agree that graphics are secondary to gameplay for me. As long as I'm enjoying the game, I'm happy. Not that I ever want to go back to 8-bit or anything - I like the progress our games are making in graphics.