PDA

View Full Version : patch changes in AAA etc.

fabianfred
09-13-2004, 05:55 PM
it seems to me that each new patch makes subtle changes in various things such as....AAA effectiveness; gunner effectiveness etc.

are these changes really complex?

why don't they put some of these on a slider... or have them as values which we can alter to our own taste?

one could then advise in the mission read me file to have the settings put at 'such and such' values for the best effect.

why the 'white army ' fires at everyone instead of the more logical no-one I can't imagine..

and please have a time-out for static ships

I also hate the way they use main guns to fire at ejected pilots coming down by parachute...!!!

fabianfred
09-13-2004, 05:55 PM
it seems to me that each new patch makes subtle changes in various things such as....AAA effectiveness; gunner effectiveness etc.

are these changes really complex?

why don't they put some of these on a slider... or have them as values which we can alter to our own taste?

one could then advise in the mission read me file to have the settings put at 'such and such' values for the best effect.

why the 'white army ' fires at everyone instead of the more logical no-one I can't imagine..

and please have a time-out for static ships

I also hate the way they use main guns to fire at ejected pilots coming down by parachute...!!!

LEXX_Luthor
09-13-2004, 08:24 PM
They say FP will let AA ability be changed up or down in the FP FMB (FMP).

"You will still have FB , you will lose nothing" ~WUAF_Badsight
"I had actually pre ordered CFS3 and I couldnt wait..." ~Bearcat99
"Gladiator and Falco, elegant weapons of a more civilized age" ~ElAurens
:
"Damn.....Where you did read about Spitfire made from a wood?
Close this book forever and don't open anymore!" ~Oleg_Maddox http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif