PDA

View Full Version : Closed alpha september 15 2016

DarkstarQc
09-08-2016, 03:14 AM
I have a couple of question:

-Is the closed alpha only for pc or xbox and ps4 also
-when are the invite or code being send.
-Are the invite random or chosen players from pre-alpha and youtubers.

Tank's for the answers.

Fatal-Feit
09-08-2016, 03:17 AM
-Is the closed alpha only for pc or xbox and ps4 also

It will be for all paltforms.

-when are the invite or code being send.

Nobody knows, but we speculate it could be either tomorrow, Friday or Monday.

-Are the invite random or chosen players from pre-alpha and youtubers.

Some are chosen, others are random.

DarkstarQc
09-08-2016, 03:19 AM
tank you man! I hope I get to try it!!!

BudBro49
09-08-2016, 05:47 AM
Can't wait! (:

Norsewarrior88
09-09-2016, 03:16 PM
Oh i wish from the bottom of my Viking heart that i will receive my redeem code soon enough!

MathiasCB
09-09-2016, 05:23 PM
Oh i wish from the bottom of my Viking heart that i will receive my redeem code soon enough!

May i remind you that your avatar is that of a Samurai? Viking!? D:<

MisterWillow
09-09-2016, 06:17 PM
May i remind you that your avatar is that of a Samurai? Viking!? D:<

How embarrassing... :p

AstralZephyroro
09-10-2016, 11:10 AM
Anyone happen to know if they only give one key? The closed Alphas I did with other games always gave 2 keys to test partying systems and what not. Just kind of hoping it would be the same

Dead1y-Derri
09-10-2016, 03:23 PM
Its not been confirmed yet if they will do a key invite system where the originally selected person will be able to give out 'X' amount of keys to friends.

Kull1973xt
09-11-2016, 05:58 AM
How do I get into closed alpha for the PS4 version of For Honor?!

premiumart
09-11-2016, 04:06 PM
Its not been confirmed yet if they will do a key invite system where the originally selected person will be able to give out 'X' amount of keys to friends.

man good thing that i have so many "friends"......(sigh).

VodkaSlam
09-12-2016, 01:30 AM
Hope those who have played the Technical Tests like myself get chosen again to keep helping out these guys further improve and develop the game. did not get an Email for the Invite yet but, hopefully it will be sent out soon.

Tuckle5113
09-12-2016, 10:26 AM
Hope those who have played the Technical Tests like myself get chosen again to keep helping out these guys further improve and develop the game. did not get an Email for the Invite yet but, hopefully it will be sent out soon.
It woud be nice if they will let other people test and try it as well, just like myself. I was not invited in no test so far and it will bring other perspectives also if there will be new people who play the game, maybe they will come up with original ideas and thoughts for the game and bring their contribution to For Honor. In any case, I would really like to be selected to help them with the further development and testing of the game.

VodkaSlam
09-13-2016, 12:33 AM
It woud be nice if they will let other people test and try it as well, just like myself. I was not invited in no test so far and it will bring other perspectives also if there will be new people who play the game, maybe they will come up with original ideas and thoughts for the game and bring their contribution to For Honor. In any case, I would really like to be selected to help them with the further development and testing of the game.

I understand your situation, me and my buddy both signed up at the same time yet i got selected. But i was also busy commenting and talking to other fellow games in the forums, and other social media websites. I am active in the forums, active in the Ubisoft games, etc.

Not everyone will be selected, but those who have played the Tech Test...majority of the time they are selected again to see if there feedback which they sent to the developers have been fixed or gotten worse. Having more people join is a great idea but it can go the wrong direction if the previous testers aren't there. What we used to experience could be a lot better due to the fixes but for you it could be bad and an issue. Which is why there going to add more people to this, to get a lot more opinions on the matter. But not having previous testers come back to it is just signing a contract for disaster. In my opinion.

SlayingSouls
09-13-2016, 12:37 AM
I understand your situation, me and my buddy both signed up at the same time yet i got selected. But i was also busy commenting and talking to other fellow games in the forums, and other social media websites. I am active in the forums, active in the Ubisoft games, etc.

Not everyone will be selected, but those who have played the Tech Test...majority of the time they are selected again to see if there feedback which they sent to the developers have been fixed or gotten worse. Having more people join is a great idea but it can go the wrong direction if the previous testers aren't there. What we used to experience could be a lot better due to the fixes but for you it could be bad and an issue. Which is why there going to add more people to this, to get a lot more opinions on the matter. But not having previous testers come back to it is just signing a contract for disaster. In my opinion.

These next tests are for all systems soooo this conversation is a bit mute....

You are how ever right though, normally testers previously invited are invited back for future tests