PDA

View Full Version : brake

acorna4coney
11-21-2003, 04:14 AM
ok deleted this bit of game as i got stuck now redoing it its the one in the shed with the lift and prison. iv had the ride in the ore cart now looking at the lift wich dosnt work p can see the brake peddle but cant get it to do anything and the mouse activation eye donsnt come on when i on it is this a bug?????

acorna4coney
11-21-2003, 04:14 AM
ok deleted this bit of game as i got stuck now redoing it its the one in the shed with the lift and prison. iv had the ride in the ore cart now looking at the lift wich dosnt work p can see the brake peddle but cant get it to do anything and the mouse activation eye donsnt come on when i on it is this a bug?????

coelho_buda
11-21-2003, 05:35 AM
If you arrived at the control room, I assume that the power is on, so that is not what is stopping the elevator.

I don't think it's a bug. Maybe you just aren't close enough. Facing the elevator, the brake releasing pedal will be to the right of you, next to the elevator. Walk as closely as you can towards it, and operate it. The brake on the other side has already been released.

----------------------
veritatem ad paradoxon
----------------------
... a chicken, you say?!
----------------------

Whitch2
11-21-2003, 05:38 AM
If that doesn't work for you, try leaving the game and coming back in again. This has been known to happen on occasion. Just make sure you touch the journey cloth in that room before you leave, so you'll return to that same point.

acorna4coney
11-21-2003, 10:26 AM
tried all that its not working even delete the age and redun it still the same problem the mouse indicator dosnt change when you are over the break as it dose to operate things??

jbhypno
11-21-2003, 11:22 AM
2 suggestions:

1) Update the game to check for a patch
2) I usually turn on the lights before unlocking the elevator. See if that helps.

JBhypno

Beta Tester
Guild of Greeters
Alien from beyond innerspace