PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade To Gold Edition & Closed Alpha Invites

Mr.Fery2000
09-07-2016, 04:09 PM
Hi Guys....
1-question is we can Upgrade Our game from Standard Or Deluxe Edition To Gold Edition ?
And
2-How do I know I was invited or not to closed alpha?

Thanks From now ^__^

MathiasCB
09-07-2016, 04:21 PM
Hi there!
I wouldn't dare saying I'd know the answer for certain but as far as I know... I don't Think so. I'll let someone else who has already been more into this topic answer that. EDIT: There is not a way to upgrade the standard or deluxe edition as of now, try sending them a mail or something, it migth work.

For your second question however, I'll answer as good as i can. To put it in a simple way, you'll get notified by email! I wouldn't be surprised if invites would be flying out by tommorrow as there would only be one week until the next CA test. I've said this Before and i'll say it again, even if you don't get a personal invite it's alright. During the PCTT people who were invited got keys to hand out to friends, this could be expected for this CA too, but nothing is certain.

Haemmerst0rm
09-07-2016, 11:18 PM
I was wondering when the invitations are sent out, but i know it now thx, tomorrow as you say :)

MathiasCB
09-07-2016, 11:39 PM
I was wondering when the invitations are sent out, but i know it now thx, tomorrow as you say :)

I'm not saying IT IS tommorrow. I would dare say they MIGHT, Since there's only a week left. It all depends on how big they're going to make the Alpha. But if I where make a guess I would guess monday..ish...

Haemmerst0rm
09-08-2016, 12:06 AM
Ooh okay. Well i hope i get one :p. I really want to show this game to my friends since i pre-ordered the game :D

LonesomeStrider
09-08-2016, 09:08 AM
Can't you just return the Standard Edition and buy a Gold or Deluxe Edition instead. My bet is that Customer Support will be able to assist you with it, though.

SliceOBread
09-09-2016, 09:37 AM
You can cancel the order and buy higher tier or lower tier version. They will return you ubi points for the purchase so that you can generate new 20% discount code. I just did it all and it worked fine :)

Oh and i hope that i will get in :D by random or by gold edition :D fingers crossed, ps4 w8in :D

VodkaSlam
09-12-2016, 01:33 AM
I got my Email from Previous test only a couple days before, since by then you can predownload the game before it is active. My theory it will be sent out around Monday or Tuesday. But agian, nothing is certain.