PDA

View Full Version : Stuck Loading For Around 2 Mins on Pre-Match Lobby

BoazMayhem
09-07-2016, 09:42 AM
This problem only started recently. Basically after you pick your operator, and every one has selected, I am always the only one that is still loading, meaning that everyone has to wait for me. My box at the top just keeps spinning round and round, and I usually get kicked from games.

This shouldnt be a hardware problem: I have a 1070 and i5 with 8GB of RAM
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, verified cache, opened ports, changed NAT type; I've done everything!!! I have 50down and 3up connection with Virgin...

This is so annoying as it is literally every game, meaning that we have to wait 5 mins after every round for my connection/PC to do something. As I said I usually get kicked. This only really started happening after the new update, but I cant be sure. I have tried literally everything.

If anyone has the same problem or if you know any fixes, please tell me, this is making the game unplayable for me.

fateamendable
09-18-2016, 02:13 PM
This problem only started recently. Basically after you pick your operator, and every one has selected, I am always the only one that is still loading, meaning that everyone has to wait for me. My box at the top just keeps spinning round and round, and I usually get kicked from games.

This shouldnt be a hardware problem: I have a 1070 and i5 with 8GB of RAM
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, verified cache, opened ports, changed NAT type; I've done everything!!! I have 50down and 3up connection with Virgin...

This is so annoying as it is literally every game, meaning that we have to wait 5 mins after every round for my connection/PC to do something. As I said I usually get kicked. This only really started happening after the new update, but I cant be sure. I have tried literally everything.

If anyone has the same problem or if you know any fixes, please tell me, this is making the game unplayable for me.

I have the exact same issue - ever since the patch I can't join a casual multiplayer game - it just sits spinning and I get vote kicked.

I occasionally don't load any operator pics, weapon pics or accessory pics - all I get is the back ground.

Terrorist hunt works absolutely perfectly but MP doesnt work...

Kyoshiiku
09-18-2016, 07:45 PM
I have the same issue i really want to play, i bought the game 2 weeks ago, i was only able to do 2 or 3 games and now i can't play.

I also have difficult to boot the game now, it takes between 10 and 15 minutes to start the game (to be able to see the game menu), i need to wait all this time on a black screen and a smoke screen after ~ 7 minutes