PDA

View Full Version : Which lose end would you want Ubisoft to continue? ^-^

ERICATHERINE
09-06-2016, 03:28 AM
By doing my current ac serie, I've been seeing many lose end, throughout it.

Here are the ones I remember which I would want ubisoft to continu. Of course I won't be talking about things from syndicate or titan comics since these are just too new.

There is of course the Connor/Aveline/Arno/Shay lose end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwxnWi3mn6o

In ac 1 we can read an email in the md which is saying that the African land is seeing his people dying by thousands, due to a pandemic hillness. It was also saying that one or more country were attempting to bring people for them to live there.

What were the circumstances of Jesus resurection in ac?

And I also remember this dialogue of Juno and 2 instruments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUEnM7RaojU

I have 2 questions a bout this dialogue.

First, what was this nuke alarm?

And secondly, what are these "others" Juno was talking about? Other sage, other pieces of eden that can bring her back? :confused:

Which lose end would you want ubisoft to continu? ^-^

Locopells
09-06-2016, 09:52 AM
In AC 1 we can read an email in the md which is saying that the African land is seeing his people dying by thousands, due to a pandemic illness. It was also saying that one or more country were attempting to bring people for them to live there.

They already tied that off, on the - now defunct - Abetergo website. To clear the conflict caused when AC MD became parallel with real life, there was an article saying that all the news stories in AC1 were pranks played by hackers.

col_96
09-06-2016, 03:49 PM
The Davenport Homestead Mysteriously Disappearing after AC3.

Would love to see a small game or animated movie etc explaining what happened.

Locopells
09-06-2016, 04:38 PM
Yes, that one always intrigued me. Guess it was tied up with Connor's fate.

Namikaze_17
09-06-2016, 06:13 PM
^ I always assumed it was burned down due to an incoming threat or just for expansional reasons. Though 'disappeared' does leave a shroud of mystery to it. Whatever it is, it surely goes against whatever bias Abstergo would have about it if it is connected to Connor's fate.

ERICATHERINE
09-06-2016, 06:50 PM
They already tied that off, on the - now defunct - Abetergo website. To clear the conflict caused when AC MD became parallel with real life, there was an article saying that all the news stories in AC1 were pranks played by hackers.

Ok, thanks. It's good to know. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
09-06-2016, 06:58 PM
The Davenport Homestead Mysteriously Disappearing after AC3.

Would love to see a small game or animated movie etc explaining what happened.

Yea I forgot about this one. I would like ubisoft to continu this story too. At least it will maybe give them a reason to continu, at least Connor's story. I mean if not Shay's or another story too. Who knows. Maybe Shay actually destroyed the manor, after the event of aciii.

I remember reading something in the forum about a book where we learn about Shay's grandson. Maybe we will learn more about these lose ends when the book will be buyable. ^-^

cawatrooper9
09-07-2016, 12:00 AM
At this point, to avoid spoiling much, I'd say the implication of young Mr. Miles.

I can accept that the writers dug themselves into a mass grave of previously abandoned threads- it sucks, but I can deal with it. But if this new thread was nothing but another red herring, then that's a sign that they've learned nothing, and to me that's far worse.

LoyalACFan
09-07-2016, 12:41 AM
I actually really don't want them to try to tie up Connor/Shay/Aveline/Arno. Each of them individually... meh, okay, or they could do Connor + Aveline, Connor + Shay, or Shay + Arno. Doing all of them together would just be a horrible mess. under what circumstances would they all be together? Who's the main hero? How do their individual motivations converge? WTF would Aveline be doing there since she only knows one of the other three and she only interacted with him for like ten minutes in her life? It just sounds way too fanfic-y.

I-Like-Pie45
09-07-2016, 01:43 AM
I actually really don't want them to try to tie up Connor/Shay/Aveline/Arno. Each of them individually... meh, okay, or they could do Connor + Aveline, Connor + Shay, or Shay + Arno. Doing all of them together would just be a horrible mess. under what circumstances would they all be together? Who's the main hero? How do their individual motivations converge? WTF would Aveline be doing there since she only knows one of the other three and she only interacted with him for like ten minutes in her life? It just sounds way too fanfic-y.

Arno comes to America to kill Shay cause he remembered hes supposed to feel mad and sad that Shay killed his dad

Arno tracks Shay down to the New Orleans city zoo with Avelines aid but he trips and falls on a porcupine face-first and dies. Shay suffers a stroke while running from Arno and falls into the gator pit where he's eaten.

Aveline is traumatized by what she sees and goes on the drinking binge of a lifetime and in her drunken stupor somehow makes her way up to the Homestead Manor and burns it down before proceeding onto the White House in a turn of events that is so embarrassing for the American Government that it makes up a cover story about it and the rest of Washington DC being burned down by the British.

The next morning Connor returns from his vacation visiting his kids per terms of his divorce settlement but upon seeing the remains of the Homestead he decides to extend his vacation and rides off into the West.

That's an easy way to wrap up all four plot threads and is probably a lot better than what Ubisoft would actually do if it ever remembered that they existed

SixKeys
09-07-2016, 03:22 AM
I would like to know on what basis the French brotherhood let Arno rejoin them after they tossed him out.

Would like to know more about Leila Marino and the guy at Denver (?) who witnessed the Templars using a PoE to kill a bunch of people. I'm surprised he never showed up again. When Shaun appeared in AC2, I first assumed it was him, but he never mentioned anything about such an incident, so it must've been someone else.

ERICATHERINE
09-07-2016, 03:32 AM
Would like to know more about Leila Marino and the guy at Denver (?) who witnessed the Templars using a PoE to kill a bunch of people. I'm surprised he never showed up again. When Shaun appeared in AC2, I first assumed it was him, but he never mentioned anything about such an incident, so it must've been someone else.

For the guy at Denver, I actually think it was a member of Erudito. That is, of course, if you mean the guy who send a hater email to Vidic, in ac 1. ^-^

Arno comes to America to kill Shay cause he remembered hes supposed to feel mad and sad that Shay killed his dad

Arno tracks Shay down to the New Orleans city zoo with Avelines aid but he trips and falls on a porcupine face-first and dies. Shay suffers a stroke while running from Arno and falls into the gator pit where he's eaten.

Aveline is traumatized by what she sees and goes on the drinking binge of a lifetime and in her drunken stupor somehow makes her way up to the Homestead Manor and burns it down before proceeding onto the White House in a turn of events that is so embarrassing for the American Government that it makes up a cover story about it and the rest of Washington DC being burned down by the British.

The next morning Connor returns from his vacation visiting his kids per terms of his divorce settlement but upon seeing the remains of the Homestead he decides to extend his vacation and rides off into the West.

That's an easy way to wrap up all four plot threads and is probably a lot better than what Ubisoft would actually do if it ever remembered that they existed

I'm sure ubisoft can do better. I think they are actually quite good with multiple characters ac games. From ac 1 to ac b there was 2 characters we had to control, if we count Desmond and in ac re, apart from the tidbits of Desmond gameplay, there Altair and Ezio. In ac 3 there was Desmond, Haytam and Connor and it's the ac game that I prefer, among every other title.

That's without mentioning the fact that in syndicate, we can control Jacob and Evie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E781QE7ZQK8

but also Lydia and Jack the ripper, if we count it's dlc.

So, yea, I think ubisoft can do a great story that could finnish their 4 story. ^-^

Namikaze_17
09-07-2016, 04:05 AM
Was there ever a follow-up to those three mystery Assassins in Unity's helix menu?

Don't know if that counts as a loose-end, but it is worth noting.

I-Like-Pie45
09-07-2016, 06:09 AM
Was there ever a follow-up to those three mystery Assassins in Unity's helix menu?

We haven't seen Jazz Age Junkies or the others since that Helix menu, they haven't been mentioned in any post-Unity material or at least nothing that I can find on the AC wiki.

Maybe they'll get mentions in that upcoming Assassin's Creed Ultimate/Essential Guide or whatever it was called.

Namikaze_17
09-07-2016, 06:29 AM
We haven't seen Jazz Age Junkies or the others since that Helix menu, they haven't been mentioned in any post-Unity material or at least nothing that I can find on the AC wiki.

Maybe they'll get mentions in that upcoming Assassin's Creed Ultimate/Essential Guide or whatever it was called.

Ah, gotcha. Thanks.

cawatrooper9
09-07-2016, 03:05 PM

Ugh, I just started a new Unity playthrough over the weekend.

I absolutely hate how we were teased with such a cool idea like that. I'd love to have a spinoff game with 16 or so Lydia Map-sized areas across time featuring both old and new protagonists, maybe tied around a certain theme or POE. That might actually be my dream AC game.

Locopells
09-07-2016, 06:10 PM

Arno tracks Shay down to the New Orleans city zoo with Aveline's aid...

I know you're messing, but that first segment could work (minus the zoo) in, say, the 1890's. If my maths is right, Arno would be 30, Aveline around 50, and Shay 60. Have Arno as the inital playable one (being the youngest and fittest), aided by Aveline in an Frye type dual protagonist type thing (I know Aveline's older, but think Ezio in ACR, or Helen Mirren in the RED films).

Shay might be even older (and unplayable as that would be pushing it to have him do all the stuff), but could work as a sneaky antagonist, getting away to New York. Connor's only gonna be in his 40's, so you could add him to the playable roster, in some kinda GTA5 kinda deal.

I'm not gonna go full fanfic here, but I could see various scenarios playing out of that situation that solves the mystery of what happened to the Homestead and various characters, unless I've missed/forgotten some factor...

cawatrooper9
09-07-2016, 07:13 PM
I know you're messing, but that first segment could work (minus the zoo) in, say, the 1890's. If my maths is right, Arno would be 30, Aveline around 50, and Shay 60. Have Arno as the inital playable one (being the youngest and fittest), aided by Aveline in an Frye type dual protagonist type thing (I know Aveline's older, but think Ezio in ACR, or Helen Mirren in the RED films).

Shay might be even older (and unplayable as that would be pushing it to have him do all the stuff), but could work as a sneaky antagonist, getting away to New York. Connor's only gonna be in his 40's, so you could add him to the playable roster, in some kinda GTA5 kinda deal.

I'm not gonna go full fanfic here, but I could see various scenarios playing out of that situation that solves the mystery of what happened to the Homestead and various characters, unless I've missed/forgotten some factor...

They'd all be over 100...

Let's try the 1790s. ;)

But yeah, while I personally don't view these as that big of loose ends, I'd absolutely love a game like that. We've had a ton of standalone games, and even an Iron Man II/BVS sort of setup with Rogue (in that it was a necessary step in opening up the universe, but doesn't really do anything with it). You'd think they'd finally just go full Avengers and give the people what they want.

RVSage
09-07-2016, 09:45 PM
1. Koh-i-noor

2. Complete Connor's story

3. Complete Arno's story

4. More on Erudito

ERICATHERINE
09-07-2016, 10:37 PM
1. Koh-i-noor

4. More on Erudito

True I forgot about the Koh-i-noor.

As for Erudito, we are already getting more story on them, thanks to the Assassins titan comics. ^-^

Locopells
09-08-2016, 12:17 AM
They'd all be over 100...

Let's try the 1790s. ;)

But yeah, while I personally don't view these as that big of loose ends, I'd absolutely love a game like that. We've had a ton of standalone games, and even an Iron Man II/BVS sort of setup with Rogue (in that it was a necessary step in opening up the universe, but doesn't really do anything with it). You'd think they'd finally just go full Avengers and give the people what they want.

*facepalm*

Yeah, the 1790s would be more like it...

http://i.imgur.com/8kKFfrZ.jpg (https://support.ubi.com)
Thanks to strigoi1958 for the sig!

SpiritOfNevaeh
09-08-2016, 12:21 AM

Want +1

1. Koh-i-noor

2. Complete Connor's story

3. Complete Arno's story

4. More on Erudito

This. And don't forget Shay and Aveline, and maybe even Jacob/Evie?

And JUNO!!

ERICATHERINE
09-08-2016, 02:33 AM
Well for Jacob and Evie, I don't see what else ubisoft could show us. Unless you want to see them train Lydia. Between the event of the main game and those of the Jack the ripper dlc, it's clearly stated nothing important happenned in there lives at the start of the dlc.

Concerning Shay and Aveline I support you at 100%.

As for Juno, all I can say is wait and see. So far in every game from ac iii until now (yes, even unity even if I must admit it's only in the database) we saw Juno puting her plan in motion. Also, as she clearly stated in ac syndicate, her resurection will happen soon enough (but I doubt it's for the next game). ^-^

Namikaze_17
09-08-2016, 07:07 AM
I absolutely hate how we were teased with such a cool idea like that. I'd love to have a spinoff game with 16 or so Lydia Map-sized areas across time featuring both old and new protagonists, maybe tied around a certain theme or POE. That might actually be my dream AC game.

We're in total agreement, my friend.

It would be a shame to have such peculiar, yet interesting settings go to waste.

@Erica

Well, there's still a 20 year gap between the main game & JTR. That's plenty of time to squeeze something else the Twins encountered. They're not my favorite characters, but I would be curious in their transition to what they are in JTR...especially Jacob for some reason.

Sorrosyss
09-08-2016, 08:25 AM
Loose ends to be fixed huh. :p

- Modern Day Protagonist
- Juno
- Eve
- Eden and it's key
- Bishop's identity
- Koh-i-Noor
- The Phoenix Project
- Precursor Boxes and their ultimately unexplained abilities

ERICATHERINE
09-08-2016, 09:12 AM
We're in total agreement, my friend.

It would be a shame to have such peculiar, yet interesting settings go to waste.

@Erica

Well, there's still a 20 year gap between the main game & JTR. That's plenty of time to squeeze something else the Twins encountered. They're not my favorite characters, but I would be curious in their transition to what they are in JTR...especially Jacob for some reason.

Well I already said that nothing important happenned, in those 20 years. In the very first video of the dlc, it's said that London has been peaceful for those 20 years. Also, at some point in the game, it's said that while Evie was in India, Jacob recruited Assassins from the children and that, at some point him and at least the little Jack went there to learn about the Assassins manner of stricking fear in their ennemis. So, in fact we already know what at least Jacob did in those 20 years. ^-^

Loose ends to be fixed huh. :p

- Modern Day Protagonist
- Juno
- Eve
- Eden and it's key
- Bishop's identity
- Koh-i-Noor
- The Phoenix Project
- Precursor Boxes and their ultimately unexplained abilities

I should have known you would talk about Eve and Bishop. XD

Namikaze_17
09-08-2016, 09:23 AM
Well I already said that nothing important happenned, in those 20 years. In the very first video of the dlc, it's said that London has been peaceful for those 20 years. Also, at some point in the game, it's said that while Evie was in India, Jacob recruited Assassins from the children and that, at some point him and at least the little Jack went there to learn about the Assassins manner of stricking fear in their ennemis. So, in fact we already know what at least Jacob did in those 20 years. ^-^

Huh, I literally forgot about that intro... well forget I said anything fellow expert. :^)

EDIT: What the flip happened to my sig, man DX

Locopells
09-08-2016, 10:14 AM
EDIT: What the flip happened to my sig, man DX

Forum streamlining, the Admins took them out...

http://i.imgur.com/8kKFfrZ.jpg (https://support.ubi.com)
Thanks to strigoi1958 for the sig!

ERICATHERINE
09-08-2016, 09:51 PM
Huh, I literally forgot about that intro... well forget I said anything fellow expert. :^)

Don't worry, I would have forgotten as well if it wasn't for hearing that for the second time in the ac serie I just finnished. ^-^

cawatrooper9
09-09-2016, 02:27 PM

For the most part, at least, so I wouldn't consider it a loose end. But lately, AC games have stopped multi-decade epics, and instead focus on a character for a few months (a few years at the maximum) at a time- more like AC1 than AC2. So I could conceivably see a storyline where the twins head to- I don't know, maybe they stop by Gangzhou after the India trip or something. Again, not a loose end by any means, but I think there's a little bit of room for another story with them if wanted.

Though, honestly, I think the same could go for almost any of the Assassins. Ezio's life is pretty well mapped out, but I bet we could get a new storyline out of a chunk of a few months of his life if we really wanted to.

ERICATHERINE
09-09-2016, 03:28 PM
For the most part, at least, so I wouldn't consider it a loose end. But lately, AC games have stopped multi-decade epics, and instead focus on a character for a few months (a few years at the maximum) at a time- more like AC1 than AC2. So I could conceivably see a storyline where the twins head to- I don't know, maybe they stop by Gangzhou after the India trip or something. Again, not a loose end by any means, but I think there's a little bit of room for another story with them if wanted.

Though, honestly, I think the same could go for almost any of the Assassins. Ezio's life is pretty well mapped out, but I bet we could get a new storyline out of a chunk of a few months of his life if we really wanted to.

Well for Evie and maybe also Jacob, I don't know if you know about it, but they will soon be in a novel. I'm of course talking about the last descendant.

As for Ezio, to repeat after a famous song, please, Let him go.

Man he was shown so much already. It's not that I dislike him. I actually think he's funny. must of the time, but man. He got 3 man games (ac ii, b and re), ac embers, ac ascendance, was in ac lineage and that's only what I remember he got, because he got so much that I just can't remember everything he was in. And that without mentioning the possibility that he might have a cameo in the ac movie. ^-^

cawatrooper9
09-09-2016, 04:07 PM
Well for Evie and maybe also Jacob, I don't know if you know about it, but they will soon be in a novel. I'm of course talking about the last descendant.

As for Ezio, to repeat after a famous song, please, Let him go.

Man he was shown so much already. It's not that I dislike him. I actually think he's funny. must of the time, but man. He got 3 man games (ac ii, b and re), ac embers, ac ascendance, was in ac lineage and that's only what I remember he got, because he got so much that I just can't remember everything he was in. And that without mentioning the possibility that he might have a cameo in the ac movie. ^-^

Trust me, I don't want more Ezio. I'm just stating that a life is a long time, and it's a big palate, even when you think all the pieces have been filled in.

Take Edward, for example. His main entry, Black Flag, covers roughly seven years, 1715-1722. The Forsaken novel fills in more pieces, as do other media, even the AC wikis.

However, consider Altiar. The first game takes place in 1191, July through September. That's, at the very most, three months. And A LOT happened to Altair during those three months. All I'm saying is that for a character like Edward (or Ezio) I don't think it's impossible that there might be a chunk of a few months that he might have fallen off the grid and in which a story could be told- again, not that it's a loose end, but simply that it's possible.

Trust me, I'd think any more Ezio would be beating a horse that's not only dead, but also buried. But the argument that there isn't "room" in a character's life ignores the massive scope that a human life holds, even when it might seem so insignificant when compared to the existential mass of human history.

ERICATHERINE
09-10-2016, 03:20 AM
Trust me, I don't want more Ezio. I'm just stating that a life is a long time, and it's a big palate, even when you think all the pieces have been filled in.

Take Edward, for example. His main entry, Black Flag, covers roughly seven years, 1715-1722. The Forsaken novel fills in more pieces, as do other media, even the AC wikis.

However, consider Altiar. The first game takes place in 1191, July through September. That's, at the very most, three months. And A LOT happened to Altair during those three months. All I'm saying is that for a character like Edward (or Ezio) I don't think it's impossible that there might be a chunk of a few months that he might have fallen off the grid and in which a story could be told- again, not that it's a loose end, but simply that it's possible.

Trust me, I'd think any more Ezio would be beating a horse that's not only dead, but also buried. But the argument that there isn't "room" in a character's life ignores the massive scope that a human life holds, even when it might seem so insignificant when compared to the existential mass of human history.

Point taken. On the oth hand, if we start being more pedantic you forgot something about Edward. In the novel of his game, his story started way before the flashback we see in the game that was showing his life sooner than every other flashback moment.

Also, the end of what happened in this same novel, show us an important part of what happened betwween him leaving, Great Inagua with his daughter and him being at the theater with his 2 kids. ^-^