PDA

View Full Version : How do you mark target with drone in PC?

Carbonara812
09-05-2016, 06:12 PM
I apologize for the post, I see an icon at the bottom of the screen where you control the drone, but I can't figure out how to mark a target using the drone. I can't make out the icon of the keystroke. Looks like a 1 or a [ but evidently is another key. help!

WhiskeyMike204
09-05-2016, 11:51 PM
For me to spot/mark a target with the red ping its HOLD X

Patient_Fodder
09-08-2016, 07:22 PM
You could always try to set and use an alternate key on pc, just make sure you keep the key pressed until the scan is fully completed, only the visible enemies at the end of the scan process will be marked ......

Hope that helps.

richo63uk
09-08-2016, 09:38 PM
You could always try to set and use an alternate key on pc, just make sure you keep the key pressed until the scan is fully completed, only the visible enemies at the end of the scan process will be marked ......

Hope that helps.

But only the fully visible ones can be marked. If you see part of the body through a hole in wall or door i won't usually Mark. The X button needs to be showing in your GUI for it to work.

Patient_Fodder
09-08-2016, 09:44 PM
But only the fully visible ones can be marked. If you see part of the body through a hole in wall or door i won't usually Mark. The X button needs to be showing in your GUI for it to work.

He is asking on pc ..... I reset all keys so I am unsure if you mean an x button on a controller or the x key on a keyboard.
I can scan at any time, it will just not pick anything up.
Very true on the visibility though, partially hidden opponents often are not registered.