PDA

View Full Version : Questions about the alpha.

Joe_Corleone
09-02-2016, 07:02 PM
Has anyone received anything about it yet? Is it pc only or console as well? I guess that's all thanks to whoever can answer.

coma987
09-02-2016, 07:05 PM
The invites are gonna be probably released 1 week before, also there was a email sent to the pc tech test people and it said is for all platforms, from what I have heard.

Gunner11Mendez
09-05-2016, 09:50 PM
I hope to get an Alpha code...any word what characters will be available by then?

Casp3r42
09-05-2016, 10:08 PM
I hope to get an Alpha code...any word what characters will be available by then?

Can't say unfortunately

MathiasCB
09-05-2016, 10:10 PM
Can't say unfortunately

Nobody knows! :(

RattyHarbour
09-06-2016, 06:15 AM
This is the first (alpha/beta) I've ever signed up for, can anyone explain to me how this works? Do they email you a code? I'm really looking forward to this game!

Willaguy2010
09-06-2016, 06:38 AM
This is the first (alpha/beta) I've ever signed up for, can anyone explain to me how this works? Do they email you a code? I'm really looking forward to this game!

They'll tell you by email that you've been selected, then they will give you a code or give your account permission to play on a certain platform. This can be done in one email or across several emails.

handheld brando
09-06-2016, 06:45 AM

They will send out an email and in the email it will have instructions on how to gain access.

Depending on what system you are using PC, PS4, or XBONE the email will have the instructions on what needs to be done for each specific system should you get invited.

I-Doc-Doom-I
09-06-2016, 03:13 PM
Hope I get invited to participate. I've been gaming for a long time, but I cannot recall another game I've been more excited about.

RattyHarbour
09-06-2016, 09:37 PM
Thank y'all for your response! I'm really excited about the game, it just seems completely different structurally.

fightinirish6
09-09-2016, 10:46 AM
it'd probably include all classes, or at least the same as last time, i'd mention them but i'm pretty sure i'm not allowed.

handheld brando
09-09-2016, 02:38 PM
it'd probably include all classes, or at least the same as last time, i'd mention them but i'm pretty sure i'm not allowed.

That's a smart decision.

We can all only hope that its all the classes but I am betting on it being the similar to the last test.

Breikas.
09-09-2016, 03:46 PM
Although I can't check myself, because I am at work atm:
I'm pretty sure the commentators in the PAX video with the streamer matches mentioned something like "You'll have the chance to test these 3 (Raider, Warden, Kensei) + an additional 3 other characters".
So it will probably be the characters from the TT.