PDA

View Full Version : LFC and cruising buds

Devilbound
08-31-2016, 01:01 PM
Howdy folks!

Some may (or may not) remember me from TDU 1 & 2 (missing the HC mode of TDU1..), and now I made this thread to try and find some folks to play and crew with on a semi-regular basis.

We had our own (rather well accomplished) club in TDUs ourselves, the V8Kings. If any of the old members or other friends from TDU times are playing this game and see this post, please do let me know. Would be fun to roll again with the old gang. Link to the Steam group that was founded for our clan when TDU2 launched: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/V8Kings. You can add me via there over Steam (Rogue~4~Life)or you can also add me on Uplay, the nick is Devilbound.

In any event, old friends surfacing or not, I am looking for some mates to hang out with. I am missing the social side of TDUs in the game, cruising together etc. Feel free to add me for any kind of group activity in the crew, I am also up for voicecoms either in English or Finnish (am Finnish myself). And please try to bear with me on the road, I am somewhat recent in this game still.

Am an older player (40 y.o) myself so would prefer people who can communicate and behave to spend time with :)

PC platform.

Regards,
-Devil

http://i66.tinypic.com/2uysxsx.jpg

DOG_CN
08-31-2016, 07:29 PM
Old TDU1 player here too, if you wanna roll like in tdu ill add your young *** lol
i belong to a group of gentlemen (some women) cruisers, we'll get you up to spec ;)

Egnix
09-01-2016, 02:12 AM
Old TDU1, TDU2 and original Test Drive (on C=64) player here! ;)
I sent you a friend request...

DOG_CN
09-01-2016, 07:35 PM
well Devilbound, since you rejected my request twice i supposse not then, lol
have fun o/

accepted egnix :)

Devilbound
09-29-2016, 05:16 AM
I've not rejected a single friend request over uplay or the Crew, LCDDOG. Odds are your requests timed out.

I haven't seen either of you guys requests, actually. I think? A bit peculiar.

I did get a few requests after I made this thread though, all of which I accepted. Thanks for those and sorry for not getting back to the forums before.

Maybe try again? As of this moment I am not home though, currently helping out my aging father with renovation and lumberjack chores but when I get back to civilization I'd be very much up for crew activities.

All the best,
-Dev

Moominpappa
01-09-2017, 07:25 PM
Old TDU1, TDU2 and original Test Drive (on C=64) player here! ;)
I sent you a friend request...
I am played all of these TDUs also.
What three cars were in the first one? Lamborghini Countach, Porsche 911 and Lotus Esprit?