PDA

View Full Version : Just Dance 2017 Demo Not Loading on Xbox One S

planedec50
08-29-2016, 11:34 PM
I Recently purchased an Xbox One S and downloaded the Just Dance 2017 Demo. Once I launch the game, it goes to the splash screen, and that disappears and it loads into a black screen. I can still access the Xbox One dashboard and quit the game. I have tried multiple times to uninstall and reinstall, nothing helps. If anyone could help me, that would be greatly appreciated.

UBI-Zuzu
08-30-2016, 04:19 PM
Hello planedec50, welcome to the forums!

I'm sorry to hear about your issue - please contact our support (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/)regarding that problem.

Thanks,
Zuzu

mayankroy
09-06-2016, 11:19 AM
Hello Planedec50 , if you have got solution to your problem, then please share your solution with us. Because I'm also got stuck here.It wil highly appreciable.

------------------------------------------------------

Regards
Mayank Roy

planedec50
10-19-2016, 12:38 AM
Hello Planedec50 , if you have got solution to your problem, then please share your solution with us. Because I'm also got stuck here.It wil highly appreciable.

------------------------------------------------------

Regards
Mayank Roy

Sorry! Xbox couldn't help me and neither could Ubisoft Bug Support!

krahut1969
11-29-2016, 09:55 PM
I Recently purchased an Xbox One S and downloaded the Just Dance 2017 Demo. Once I launch the game, it goes to the splash screen, and that disappears and it loads into a black screen. I can still access the Xbox One dashboard and quit the game. I have tried multiple times to uninstall and reinstall, nothing helps. If anyone could help me, that would be greatly appreciated.

Hi!

I am facing exactly with the same problem (XBox One). Just Dance games cannot finish the launch, resulting black screen. Months ago we could play with them. Other games work.

I am still waiting for support reply.

Regards
Tamas

Punarva5
10-06-2017, 08:48 PM
Hi!

I am facing exactly with the same problem (XBox One). Just Dance games cannot finish the launch, resulting black screen. Months ago we could play with them. Other games work.

I am still waiting for support reply.

Regards
Tamas

Hi,

Did you got the solution? I encountered the same problem with Just dance 2017 & 2018 demo, and also 2017 disc. Never launched successfully:(
The main purpose I bought Xbox console is for dancing game, really horrible!

Juan

Black_Widow9
10-08-2017, 07:26 PM
Please make sure to get in touch with our Support Team (https://support.ubi.com/) so they can troubleshoot these issues with you.

oslotim
04-10-2018, 02:43 PM
Hi,

Did anyone get a fix for this....I am having this problem with my New Xbox one S. Only for this game...