PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Unity, the most glitchiest game I have ever played from Ubisoft

ezio0080
08-28-2016, 12:10 PM
hello guys i can't find any solution to how to fix assassins creed unity not responding error , freezing error if any1 has solution for my errors plz reply it:confused::confused::confused::confused::confuse d::mad::mad::mad:

D.I.D.
08-29-2016, 07:49 PM
Sounds like the settings are too high for your system, and the program is crashing when the demands of the game exceed your PC's ability to meet them.

What are your specs?

It's a very demanding game. Possibly your machine is underpowered for the game, or if you have a very new GPU then there might be a compatibility issue there until improvements are made to driver support.

In your situation, it's a good idea to go for very low settings and then see if you can increase them, one at a time. People often underestimate how much of a performance drain anti-aliasing can be, and that's particularly a problem in a game with so many objects and so many edges. High shadows settings are going to hurt, too. Be careful about textures, too. Textures are not the only thing being loaded into VRAM, and AA will also take up VRAM among other effects. Tesselation is going to be a major problem for most PCs, and you need something pretty powerful to be able to cope with tessellation on top of everything else this game has going on graphically.