PDA

View Full Version : How Many Maps?

Echo_Magnus
08-26-2016, 10:09 PM
Is there any information about the number of maps that will be available?

I've seen a number of discussions concerning the amount of Game Modes that will be available come launch, and while I believe this is important, if it only takes place over a select few maps -- all the Game Modes in the world won't save the Player from the feelings of repetition.

So again; is there any information about the number of maps that will be available come launch?

Optionism
08-27-2016, 02:48 PM
Is there any information about the number of maps that will be available?

No.

Echo_Magnus
08-27-2016, 04:11 PM
No.

I with that I could thumbs up this reply. Laughed my a** off.

Optionism
08-28-2016, 12:41 AM
I with that I could thumbs up this reply. Laughed my a** off.

Lolol Sorry to be so tough, but the only information I can find is that from recordings from gamescom (which is the most up to date) but as far as names of maps and core details of maps, nothing yet. I am positive that after the closed alpha, more light will be shed on maps (at least in theory, I think!).

handheld brando
08-28-2016, 01:41 PM
Unfortunately any information about current maps or the amount of Maps is under NDA.

Unless Ubisoft releases information about it there isn't anyone that can really talk about it.

Echo_Magnus
08-28-2016, 01:58 PM
Thanks for the answers both of you. I'll just wait it out like the rest of us then.

VodkaSlam
08-31-2016, 02:59 AM
Unfortunately any information about current maps or the amount of Maps is under NDA.

Unless Ubisoft releases information about it there isn't anyone that can really talk about it.

AS long as you dont say anything about the past Tech Tests you are fine.

My theory is that this game seems like itll be based off the same style like rainbow six with there own operators an such. For a good amount of variety there should be at least 8 maps. But thats just my opinion, might be less might be more, i just think that would be a fair number especially when they offered a season pass.

Echo_Magnus
08-31-2016, 08:52 PM
AS long as you dont say anything about the past Tech Tests you are fine.

My theory is that this game seems like itll be based off the same style like rainbow six with there own operators an such. For a good amount of variety there should be at least 8 maps. But thats just my opinion, might be less might be more, i just think that would be a fair number especially when they offered a season pass.

I can agree with the 8 map range.

I'm sure they'll release more maps as time goes on, but this depends on the popularity.