PDA

View Full Version : Does the game support Keyboard and mouse??

luffy1616
08-26-2016, 10:04 AM
Since i dont have a console,i will be playing the game on PC,but i need to know if we need to buy a controller

Patient_Fodder
08-26-2016, 10:09 AM
I have played the game with m/kb during the TT.
So it is possible, any added info would be under the NDA so I cannot elaborate if you have more questions on this matter.

Lerneros
08-27-2016, 11:22 AM
Any chance you could give us impressions from your kb/m gameplay. I mean did it feel good or you think controller was better?

Patient_Fodder
08-27-2016, 11:27 AM
I wish I could ...... but be it positive or negative, I assume it is under the NDA restriction no matter what, so I am not taking the risk, sorry.
: o(

Added to that is that the controls may change for the better or worse, so any impression I have would possibly not reflect the next test or final release mechanics and may give you the wrong expectations.

Lerneros
08-27-2016, 11:33 AM
Oh ok no worries this is totally understandable, only reason I asked is because I just wasn't aware of what exactly NDA included. Cheers ;)

Patient_Fodder
08-27-2016, 11:40 AM
Basically the NDA on any test phase includes all and any information which is not publicly known by anyone not having been part in those specific tests. Even up to e.g. a colour scheme for the clothes/armour which were available in those tests.

Did you sign up for the next test (Sept 15th-18th) at forhonor.ubisoft.com ?
If we are both in it we can privately debate anything we like regarding that test.
Let's hope so.

Khronus899
08-27-2016, 01:46 PM
I bought an Xbox 360 controller for the PC for the game, i know alot of other guys who has done the same. Will try it with M/KB aswell, but will probably play with a controller if it feels a bit odd :)

Lerneros
08-28-2016, 05:37 PM
Did you sign up for the next test (Sept 15th-18th) at forhonor.ubisoft.com ?
If we are both in it we can privately debate anything we like regarding that test.
Let's hope so.

Yeah I am signed up since forever and keep watching the forums I am just only rarely posting other than that I have an eye open for this game ;)