PDA

View Full Version : Hit box detection broken in recent patch

zakraj8
08-25-2016, 11:26 PM
Hello

I want to bring more attention about recent hit box detection after current 4.1 patch.
I think it need to be fixed as soon as possible or atleast game version should be reverted to old one.

This is video i found in patch 4.1 feedback at Reddit : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_ga12-omW8
It show exactly everything about recent broken hit box detecion. Same problem exist not only in PS4 version but also on PC.
My team ended playing R6 today early because we couldn't just handle anymore how annyoing that bug is...
For example i shoot HS to enemy by firing bullet into empty space (air), same thing sometimes enemy did to us or sometimes we were shooting each other like in that youtube video with lots of blood and almost no damage.

L4irD
08-26-2016, 10:13 PM
I apply to the post before.

Today our team made 3 headshots (we saw blood on close distance) - nothing happend.

Once I got a headshot bonus, but no enemy was killed?????

Please fix this as soon as possible,

Game isn't playable anymore with this bug.

Greetings,
LearD

bullet4u1971
08-27-2016, 08:02 AM
Same here, the hit detection just got weird since the last update and the killcams just show complete rubbish. Pls fix.

n0bread.
08-28-2016, 01:49 AM
I agree feels like when the game first came out. Killcams showimg blood splatters and head shots with very low damage being taken

K-9Buttcheeks
08-28-2016, 10:10 AM
Same here. Yesterday I sprayed a full MP5 mag into Thatcher but he just refused to die. With one of my last bullets he was down, so I used my pistol to kill him through the bit of wall he was behind. Took half a mag too. After that, I only had like 20 shots left for my MP5 (I sprayed a spotted enemy through a wall earlier that match). Shot all of the 20 shots at Blackb!tch's chest, quickly switched to pistol and sprayed at least another half mag at him. He just wouldn't die, but killed me quickly after that. He had like 80 health left after this plethora of hits.

And Ubi... Don't wait like 3 months or even 1 to release a fix, like last time with Mute's incorrect range. Once you get the work done, release it right away as a hotfix instead of waiting a month for 4.2, or even season 4 (5.0). This is ridiculous.