PDA

View Full Version : Legitimately excited for this game.

sweeptheleg1981
08-25-2016, 07:47 PM
I'm getting on in years and between a full time job, family, and going out and hanging with friends video games have taken a back seat. I honestly haven't been excited for a game in a long time. No games seem to get their hooks in me to where I'll line up for a Midnight release. That being said, this game has impaled me. The game play videos look amazing, it's not twitchy like a lot of games and seems like skill really comes into play.

I've been watching videos on Youtube and I haven't seen one where someone just flat out disliked it. As a matter of fact I don't think I've seen a video where it wasn't positive. This excites me because it's just in Alpha, it already looks amazing, and they still have months left to polish it. Oh yeah and it has a frigging single player campaign. I've almost forgotten what one of those was.

I wish I could thank the Developers personally for getting me excited for Video Games again.

Pallbearer7
08-26-2016, 12:47 AM
This game's ticking all the boxes for hype for me. I usually don't get on hype trains for games, but I've been following this one very closely because of a few things. The devs seem to REALLY care about their product. They love this game, they love making this game, they want us to love this game. And they show that every time they're on camera and every time they meet a fan. Also the fact that everything we've seen of the game so far has been playable every time they've shown it, not only that, but the people who've played it have came back saying it's great fun and that they think it's going a great direction. The devs care and the game is really being made and it's playable, we're not just being shown footage that's made up and meant to get our money. I really think they can deliver on this great innovative combat system.