PDA

View Full Version : Im looking for a crew/people to play with..

GuDfa5
08-25-2016, 07:32 PM
Yo i've been playing the game since a week.
Im playing on a PC.
Im from Israel and im 19.
My ingame name - Alfa5GRP

im lvl 50 already and i completed the story and now im looking for people to play with
idk exactly how the crew system works here like if i want to join a crew is it like im trying to
join a clan or something ? or its just a party..anyway it doesnt matter for me
i dont have problems with mic i actully prefer using the mic. idk if anyone here
uses teamspeak or something sadly i don't have a lot of experience in online games coz
i used to play 1 online game before and this is the 2nd one for me ( thats my gaming carrer ) xD
My english is not that good coz its my 3rd language..i dont mind playing with people from EU or NA
but idk if people who use XBOX/PS or PC or are on one servers or like people from EU are on the same
server as people from NA...as i said before i rly dont know how this game is working even tho the game
i was playing before was a ubi game but its going to shut down in Dec,1st :( but if i can play with
people who are from NA i dont mind and i can play with people from EU also
idk what else to say
Hopefully someone replies :P

Xerondey
08-26-2016, 07:45 AM
Im playing on a PC.
Im from Israel and im 19.
My ingame name - Alfa5GRP

im lvl 50 already and i completed the story and now im looking for people to play with
idk exactly how the crew system works here like if i want to join a crew is it like im trying to
join a clan or something ? or its just a party..anyway it doesnt matter for me
i dont have problems with mic i actully prefer using the mic. idk if anyone here
uses teamspeak or something sadly i don't have a lot of experience in online games coz
i used to play 1 online game before and this is the 2nd one for me ( thats my gaming carrer ) xD
My english is not that good coz its my 3rd language..i dont mind playing with people from EU or NA
but idk if people who use XBOX/PS or PC or are on one servers or like people from EU are on the same
server as people from NA...as i said before i rly dont know how this game is working even tho the game
i was playing before was a ubi game but its going to shut down in Dec,1st :( but if i can play with
people who are from NA i dont mind and i can play with people from EU also
idk what else to say
Hopefully someone replies :P

Ahi ata yahol leosif oti. Ani gam me israel, ve ani gam rama 50.

GuDfa5
08-26-2016, 08:26 AM
Ahi ata yahol leosif oti. Ani gam me israel, ve ani gam rama 50.

yo :D ma hashim shelha bamishak ?

BeardsaurusRexx
08-26-2016, 01:54 PM
join a clan or something:P

So the joining a CREW is basically joining a party of up to four people. you get bonuses and extra CASH and RP and some missions completed in a crew (2-4ppl) can earn you Award PTS which help increase your Faction Spoils (Daily Free $$) very important actually. should look into it.

GuDfa5
08-27-2016, 09:27 AM
So the joining a CREW is basically joining a party of up to four people. you get bonuses and extra CASH and RP and some missions completed in a crew (2-4ppl) can earn you Award PTS which help increase your Faction Spoils (Daily Free $$) very important actually. should look into it.
Oh wow thats awesome bro :) thx for telling

astrasport96
08-29-2016, 06:50 PM
Hi there i'm new at the crew for pc and looking for crew members to play with!
if you want to add me you may
my ingame name is: astrasport96

Greetings

P.s. I'm from the EU (Dutch / The Netherlands)

GuDfa5
08-30-2016, 10:20 AM
Hi there i'm new at the crew for pc and looking for crew members to play with!
if you want to add me you may
my ingame name is: astrasport96

Greetings

P.s. I'm from the EU (Dutch / The Netherlands)

ye i'll add you