PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Syndicate Mystery

legendvinu
08-25-2016, 03:26 PM
What I want to talk in this thread is a new concept.Those who have played Assassin's creed syndicate must have known that after every Kill the twins collected the blood samples from the dead targets. My view is if they need a trophy badly they could have like taken some costly belongings of the target but Why BLOOD??? in the kerchief?? Please think of it Assassin's Why?? Blood cannot be used as a trophy can they?? My idea or theory is that after going to kenway mansion they must have got crystal skull even though they kept back in the same place so what your opinion Assassin's type down your thoughts. Why blood in kerchief ? Compare with the old Assassin's creed games. The segment after Assassination.

Ureh
08-25-2016, 06:01 PM
I think it's supposed to be an homage to the Levantine Assassins in the first game. They used to "mark" someone for death with a white eagle feather, swiping their blood when the deed is done.

I'm guessing they replaced the feather with a handkerchief because of the Victorian setting.

There are souvenirs on the train hideout for every main assassination (they kinda serve as trophies right?).

shamano79
08-25-2016, 09:09 PM
The handkerchief is just a replacement for the feather. The gesture is the same for every AC anyway.

legendvinu
08-26-2016, 03:08 PM
The handkerchief is just a replacement for the feather. The gesture is the same for every AC anyway.

Yes now I do remember the Alta´r Ibn-La'Ahad doing it with the feather.

I think it's supposed to be an homage to the Levantine Assassins in the first game. They used to "mark" someone for death with a white eagle feather, swiping their blood when the deed is done.

I'm guessing they replaced the feather with a handkerchief because of the Victorian setting.

There are souvenirs on the train hideout for every main assassination (they kinda serve as trophies right?).

Yes they do have it in Train, but is it a possibility that they were access to the cube?? why they connected Blackflag story to the syndicate.I really don't believe they just want to mention them. I mean they could have mentioned just like that but why in the kenway mansion and along with different artifact and in that there was a cube with the blood right, sword and other stuffs.

D.I.D.
08-28-2016, 02:45 AM
Yes now I do remember the Alta´r Ibn-La'Ahad doing it with the feather.

Yes they do have it in Train, but is it a possibility that they were access to the cube?? why they connected Blackflag story to the syndicate.I really don't believe they just want to mention them. I mean they could have mentioned just like that but why in the kenway mansion and along with different artifact and in that there was a cube with the blood right, sword and other stuffs.

There's nothing more to it. The secrets Edward saw are lost to the assassins in Syndicate (there's a part where the Templars are gathering blood samples, and the Assassins don't know why they're doing it).

The blood on the handkerchief isn't a connection to ACIV but to ACI, and that's all it is. Every new AC brings new additions to the franchise, and other things don't get mentioned as much. People who've been playing since the beginning tend to complain when they see this, because they're worried that the games are moving to far from their origins. The makers are conscious of throwing series fans a bone every now and again to let them know that Ubisoft hasn't forgotten the series's beginnings, and I bet they were especially concerned about that this time when they were bringing in major changes like the rope launcher.