PDA

View Full Version : Loot System

TheBearJew411
08-23-2016, 11:45 PM
So I know at the end of the match you are awarded with loot what I am curious about is that if the loot is purely cosmetic or if it affects stats? Or if there are full sets that give unique bonuses such as emotes or even execution animations for having the whole set. Also is there a tier system to the loot i.e. common, uncommon, epic, legendary? also is there like a hot streak system where maybe you get more loot or better loot for winning multiple matches in a row? I am not sure how much the NDA will let anyone answer of this but I am curious.

MrJoker.
08-24-2016, 12:08 AM
I have a feeling that you've done such a topic before.

yote224
08-24-2016, 12:10 AM
From interviews with the creative director and others we can confirm that "The loot will affect stats... in campaign it will be a linear progression whereas in multiplayer it's a trade this stat for that stat." That's about all that can be reiterated.

TheBearJew411
08-24-2016, 02:17 AM
I have a feeling that you've done such a topic before.

Just pulling from my own ideas and systems I have seen implemented in other games.

MrJoker.
08-24-2016, 09:24 AM
Okay, but here it was almost the same topic and wonder what happened to it :)

MisterWillow
08-25-2016, 09:30 AM
I am not sure how much the NDA will let anyone answer of this but I am curious.

From interviews with the creative director and others we can confirm that "The loot will affect stats... in campaign it will be a linear progression whereas in multiplayer it's a trade this stat for that stat." That's about all that can be reiterated.

Basically this. We can confirm there is a loot system with stats, and just tell you what the devs have said in interviews. Nobody can get into specifics. Sorry.