PDA

View Full Version : Cross Faction Costumes

ZenBearV13
08-22-2016, 09:05 AM
Just want to throw this out there; it would be really cool to see costumes (like the ones in the pre-order bonuses) that made my Warlord or Valkyrie look like a knight, and vice versa for all classes and factions. This obviously wouldn't change the weapon and style, so it would be jarring in some cases, but ultimately I think it would be fun to be able to represent your favored faction while playing other characters.

MrJoker.
08-22-2016, 11:11 AM
I think that this is not a good idea to resemble each other different classes . But this is my opinion.

coma987
08-22-2016, 11:24 AM
I feel like they should look like their faction, although I guess it would be cool if done right (They really don't resemble any other class)

MrJoker.
08-22-2016, 11:31 AM
I feel like they should look like their faction, although I guess it would be cool if done right (They really don't resemble any other class)

That's right .

yote224
08-22-2016, 11:57 AM
Hmm can't say I'm digging the idea. I just see it adding confusion without much of a pay off except the initial laugh when you go "wait a sec, what was- I thought that was a knight?"

But in an attempt to maybe add an alternative idea. What about picking up an enemy's weapon?

Disclaimer: I don't think this is a good idea either because your average soldiers were only proficient in a handful of weapons and some wouldn't transfer to the same level as skill (meaning things like a valkyrie killing a conqueror and swapping gear, even though both use a shield, those shields are very different from one another, and I'd say the conq's weapon is the most ... exotic? Least likely to be used? ... uh, most people would be very inefficient with without proper training on? I'm sure there's a word I'm butchering to hell here) so it would be handicapping yourself unless there was also some kind of weapon degradation that would make this a smart choice ever.
... I feel I'm ranting or going off in some rabbit hole here. I'll stop.