PDA

View Full Version : Is the NDA from technical test lifted?

THEGOATSAREBACK
08-21-2016, 01:35 PM
Sorry if this is a stupid question but I can't find the information anywhere. I didn't record any gameplay but I was wondering if we're allowed to discuss the game on online forums yet.

DraxeI
08-21-2016, 01:52 PM
The NDA is in effect for five years

MisterWillow
08-21-2016, 08:23 PM
The NDA is in effect for five years

While that's true, would it not be acceptable to speak vaguely about certain things Gamescom revealed, like Duels, or the new classes, as long as nothing is too specific?

handheld brando
08-21-2016, 08:30 PM
While that's true, would it not be acceptable to speak vaguely about certain things Gamescom revealed, like Duels, or the new classes, as long as nothing is too specific?

Anything that is public knowledge is free to talk about.

Regardless if it was in the Alpha or not as long as they have announced it in an official capacity then its safe to talk about.

THEGOATSAREBACK
08-21-2016, 09:53 PM
That's pretty rough to keep up with. Is there some sort of resource that lists what has and hasn't been mentioned? I like this game but it's unrealistic to keep up with every interview and article to know what is and isn't publicly detailed.

MisterWillow
08-21-2016, 10:23 PM
Just check in on the forums every few days (or every couple weeks) and check for new posts. Chances are, someone will have posted something linked to an article or interview revealing something new.

Optionism
08-25-2016, 05:46 PM
I got most of my information to respond to different post from Ubisoft youtube videos, there aren't that many and they are filled with information of the game.