PDA

View Full Version : Join myself and some other Star Players in our Discord.

handheld brando
08-20-2016, 10:44 PM
Myself, Willow, Avarus, and Kaze decided to get together and create a discord channel and in it, we are talking about the game and giving coaching and gameplay advice and explanations to anyone who wants to learn.

For example we will be going over stuff like this in our channel

http://i.giphy.com/9TOfe9HCkGZj2.gif

This something a higher level skilled Warden player would be able to do and we have a few people (for those interested) in our channel who can easily explain how to do this. This is just one thing and we will have many more things to show and share as the game comes closer to release.

https://discord.gg/vzqMAyf

We will also be answering any questions you may have and will also be getting together for teams in Dominion and for coaching and to set up duels between players and maybe even community hosted tournaments with prizes. We also have UBI devs stop by from time to time to play with us and join in the conversation. If you want to learn more about the game or just want to join a friendly gaming community then feel free to join our Discord.

MrJoker.
08-20-2016, 11:05 PM
A very interesting initiative . I am also one of the star players and had a chance to play in the For Honor during Gamescom. I gladly join and talk about the game.

handheld brando
08-20-2016, 11:12 PM
A very interesting initiative . I am also one of the star players and had a chance to play in the For Honor during Gamescom. I gladly join and talk about the game.

We would welcome you buddy.

Quikkfeet
08-20-2016, 11:40 PM
I'm in! I'll do whatever it takes to be the best i can and have some serious fun.

HideoshiKaze.TV
08-21-2016, 12:56 AM
I'll do the best I can to help anyone here. I was #1 in the daily leaderboards across all the days of the test. With that, I hope it invigorates you to be a better player, and with my coaching. I hope I can turn you into a battle hardened warrior.

Fear will be your nickname =P

MisterWillow
08-21-2016, 06:14 AM
...but under the veneer of a learning experience, we all know this is a recruitment drive...

https://media.giphy.com/media/6fKwtbwXLvBCw/giphy.gif

Nico9k
08-21-2016, 06:24 AM
I'll do the best I can to help anyone here. I was #1 in the daily leaderboards across all the days of the test. With that, I hope it invigorates you to be a better player, and with my coaching. I hope I can turn you into a battle hardened warrior.

Someone's head is getting too big for their fedora.

ZenBearV13
08-21-2016, 06:52 AM
I presume you guys got the go ahead from the developers? Wouldn't want you to get in trouble for breach of NDA.

coma987
08-21-2016, 11:08 AM
Oh great, now Kaze will give all the new people top tier tips how to be a orochi... fantastic.

HideoshiKaze.TV
08-21-2016, 11:11 AM
Oh great, now Kaze will give all the new people top tier tips how to be a orochi... fantastic.

LOOOL! I can play any class though xD

Chaf--
08-21-2016, 11:20 AM
Eh, that's a nice initiative, I should totaly join thi- oh.

MathiasCB
08-21-2016, 11:55 AM
Myself, Willow, Avarus, and Kaze decided to get together and create a discord channel

Proceed with caution everyone.
Can confirm there is not a single soul who is called "Myself" in the discord. This might be a trap.

I REPEAT!

THIS MIGHT BE A TRAP!

handheld brando
08-21-2016, 08:46 PM
I presume you guys got the go ahead from the developers? Wouldn't want you to get in trouble for breach of NDA.

Anything that is public knowledge and has been announced in an official capacity is free for us to talk about. Since there has been new info from gamescom and there is already a plethora of gameplay videos out there (showing classes and their fighting styles as well) we are free to talk about them.

Casp3r42
08-22-2016, 08:03 PM
I might get in on this when the next test starts if you guys are willing to have me. Would enjoy, at the very least, chatting about balance at the higher skill levels with people of equal or greater experience. And i'm always willing to give tips and tricks to newbies :)

DraxeI
08-22-2016, 08:32 PM
I might get in on this when the next test starts if you guys are willing to have me. Would enjoy, at the very least, chatting about balance at the higher skill levels with people of equal or greater experience. And i'm always willing to give tips and tricks to newbies :)

Why wait? Join today! ;)

SavageCombo
08-23-2016, 12:26 AM
I would take any tips that can help me become one of the best in the game ;)

handheld brando
08-23-2016, 02:24 AM

Everyone is welcome in the channel man.

As long as you follow the rules and don't harass the others you are good to join.

PowerSenpai
08-26-2016, 08:46 AM
I am also in this discord and have ranked on the leaderboard with my Orochi. I have general knowledge of the game, and specialized knowledge about Orochi, so if anyone wants any tips, then feel free to contact me!

handheld brando
08-31-2016, 02:27 PM
LOOOL! I can play any class though xD

We all know your Kensei is terrible :D

MathiasCB
08-31-2016, 04:42 PM

Don't be fooled people, come to me instead.

I'll teach you all how to spin like a princess and sing Disney songs while doing it!

Niightsz
08-31-2016, 06:55 PM
I would also like to join if only to join a player base by any chance what gaming platform do you guys play?

I plan to start my own clan In this game and DOMINATE the leaderboards!!! 😈

Niightsz
08-31-2016, 06:59 PM
ALSO HIGHLY APPRECIATE EVERYTHING YOU GUYS HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO THESE FORUMS - and all the insight your providing into early gameplay and look forward to being in communication :)

Qiwi94
08-31-2016, 07:32 PM
I'm gonna join in on this, sounds fun. PC all the way right?

Btw are leaderboard even a thing at this point?! I didn't notice one in the tech test at least..

This Warden is about to take you guys down a notch (after some much needed advice that is) B-)

handheld brando
09-01-2016, 12:52 AM
I would also like to join if only to join a player base by any chance what gaming platform do you guys play?

I plan to start my own clan In this game and DOMINATE the leaderboards!!! ��

Feel free to join us as we are still working on how we want to do clans but we are all willing to take any suggestions!

Most of us have chosen to play this on PC. It's a system we all share and we have the most experience on it. We do have a few people on consoles however, and I may end up getting this twice once on PC and once on my Xbox so I can play with my Xbox buddies and GF.

ALSO HIGHLY APPRECIATE EVERYTHING YOU GUYS HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO THESE FORUMS - and all the insight your providing into early gameplay and look forward to being in communication

Thanks man! We a lot of us want to see this game succeed and we truly do love the community and want to see it grow. I personally feel that the best way to do this is to share our experiences and our advice and gameplay tips with everyone we can find. People tend to have fun when they are having a good match and by sharing our experience with the game, we hope to help everyone to have a good match by giving them a good basic understanding of their characters and of the game in general.

It makes us all happy to see people excited for the game and if we can help by sharing stuff then we are more than willing.

I'm gonna join in on this, sounds fun. PC all the way right?

Btw are leaderboard even a thing at this point?! I didn't notice one in the tech test at least..

This Warden is about to take you guys down a notch (after some much needed advice that is) B-)

We look forward to the challenge man!

Honorhound01
09-01-2016, 09:36 AM
I'd appreciate some tips as well. The game seems easy enough to be okay at but difficult to be a master.

Niightsz
09-02-2016, 12:38 AM
Feel free to join us as we are still working on how we want to do clans but we are all willing to take any suggestions!

Most of us have chosen to play this on PC. It's a system we all share and we have the most experience on it. We do have a few people on consoles however, and I may end up getting this twice once on PC and once on my Xbox so I can play with my Xbox buddies and GF.

Epic! - I'm also Xbox so I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield but hopefully , since Xbox and ps have theoretically agreed to have the cross platform conversation "thedarklorde" (Vandenburghe) will bring the issue up and possibly make gaming history. If there's any game in the world that could do it. It's this one

Thanks man! We a lot of us want to see this game succeed and we truly do love the community and want to see it grow. I personally feel that the best way to do this is to share our experiences and our advice and gameplay tips with everyone we can find. People tend to have fun when they are having a good match and by sharing our experience with the game, we hope to help everyone to have a good match by giving them a good basic understanding of their characters and of the game in general.

It makes us all happy to see people excited for the game and if we can help by sharing stuff then we are more than willing.

We look forward to the challenge man!

Once again I thank y'all and I agree if everybody understands then the experience will be best for everybody involved and that's when complex strategies are born

That being said I downloaded the app and joined the community , I'll be in touch

Willaguy2010
09-02-2016, 02:50 AM
I'm on Xbox and PC, though I plan to buy it for PC as that's what most of us will be playing on.

handheld brando
09-02-2016, 10:17 PM
I'm on Xbox and PC, though I plan to buy it for PC as that's what most of us will be playing on.

I may get it twice once for PC for when I want to seriously play and once for Xbox so I can play with my girl and my buddies on Xbox.

yote224
09-02-2016, 11:03 PM
I believe I mentioned it in Discord but with the upcoming September test I was going to try and form a test/tournament to specifically tackle balance and get some numbers between classes.
I have a few people on my friends list that I feel are exceptionally good examples of certain classes. If we could organize a few rounds between players and get some math on who beats who with what I think we could provide some pretty good feedback for the team to chew on and improve the game or show what works.

If y'all would be interested I'll be around this weekend at night to discuss or after this week to work on it.

handheld brando
09-02-2016, 11:12 PM
I believe I mentioned it in Discord but with the upcoming September test I was going to try and form a test/tournament to specifically tackle balance and get some numbers between classes.
I have a few people on my friends list that I feel are exceptionally good examples of certain classes. If we could organize a few rounds between players and get some math on who beats who with what I think we could provide some pretty good feedback for the team to chew on and improve the game or show what works.

If y'all would be interested I'll be around this weekend at night to discuss or after this week to work on it.

Sure we can work on that.

Feel free to hit me up with a DM and we will try and get things going with the MODS and myself.

MathiasCB
09-03-2016, 05:58 PM
Don't be afraid to join us and have a chat while watching the stream that will be starting any second now!

The Hall of Heroes welcomes you all!

PowerSenpai
09-03-2016, 09:04 PM
Don't be afraid to join us and have a chat while watching the stream that will be starting any second now!

The Hall of Heroes welcomes you all!

It must be true when they accepted your barbaric viking butt ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

MathiasCB
09-03-2016, 09:09 PM
It must be true when they accepted your barbaric viking butt ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

It's a pretty good looking butt. Can't blame them!

PowerSenpai
09-04-2016, 09:55 AM
It's a pretty good looking butt. Can't blame them!

I don't even have a comeback to that xD